moderna, pfizer lu inka FLU vaccine la veskovalsinde anukunta going forward

ARYA

3 hours ago, hydusguy said:

aedaina cheyani..mandatory cheyakapotey chaalu.. i take flu shot every 2-3 yrs

Nenu okasari kuda veakole life la lite anukunta ivanni bussu matalu

3 hours ago, hydusguy said:

aedaina cheyani..mandatory cheyakapotey chaalu.. i take flu shot every 2-3 yrs

I never took flu shot after masters . MS vachina year I did . Appudu mandatory ante edi tesukunna teleka lokagyanam leka . Even then it wasn’t mandatory I just didn’t know. 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I never took flu shot . MS vachina year I did . Appudu mandatory ante edi tesukunna teleka lokagyanam leka . Even then it wasn’t mandatory I just didn’t know. 

never took flu shot

• Like 1

COVID-19: People may need additional vaccines beyond their second dose, Pfizer boss says

People are "likely" to need a third dose of the coronavirus vaccine within 12 months of getting the first two, Pfizer's chief executive has said.

Dr Albert Bourla said a booster jab could be necessary "somewhere between six and 12 months" after the second one - and every year thereafter.

In comments published on Thursday, Dr Bourla said that the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine has proved to provide immunity for six months.

President Joe Biden's chief science officer David Kessler told a congressional committee meeting on Thursday that his team are "expecting" to have to administer booster jabs.

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/covid-19-booster-shot-likely-needed-12-months-pfizers-ceo-says-rcna692
https://news.sky.com/story/people-will-likely-need-to-have-a-third-dose-of-a-covid-jab-within-12-months-pfizer-boss-says-12276745

Covid is not seasonal to take it every year.. Flu is seasonal and travels from South east Asia to US and Europe via birds and people.. Until the Covid virus is controlled, everyone needs to be vaccinated and protected... antibodies enni rojulu untayo evariki telidu inkaa.. if they go away, they need a booster shot..