bought 10 houses

sage

My employer has 18 houses. He came to vomerica through witch company in 1998 and he made a fortune in vomerica.

Needless to mention he still never pays on time and he took over 3 million in loans during the corona pandemic.

He still drives Toyota Corolla.

Some people are just lucky bastaaaardssss. Nothing we can do about it.

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

My employer has 18 houses. He came to vomerica through witch company in 1998 and he made a fortune in vomerica.

Needless to mention he still never pays on time and he took over 3 million in loans during the corona pandemic.

may be he was able to buy those houses bcoz he is driving a corolla..he may have saved up from initial days..manollu masters avadam prathodu benzlu bmwlu teyadam..vatiki emilu kattukunta unte inka anni houses ela kontaru annai...you never know how many things this guy would have sacrificed willingly/unwillingly to acquire that wealth

2 hours ago, no01 said:

Runa maafi scheme laaga undi...anyway Dallas lo oka northie did this scam by creating fake companies anni anniti meeda PPE apply chesi $22 million varaku laagesaadu and immediately be bought around 10 houses in Frisco area and also Rolce Royce....FBI ki suspicion meeda case book chesaru.

Kullabodicheyyali edhavani

18 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

may be he was able to buy those houses bcoz he is driving a corolla..he may have saved up from initial days..manollu masters avadam prathodu benzlu bmwlu teyadam..vatiki emilu kattukunta unte inka anni houses ela kontaru annai...you never know how many things this guy would have sacrificed willingly/unwillingly to acquire that wealth

Vadu Corolla kakapothey 1990 honda accord lo tiragamanu, dabbulu time ki ivvani  kanjoos gaadu

easily possible if you good at money managemnt and well miser :)

i know a desi usc guy in philly area owns 50+ houses, he got his a$$ here back in 1992, i contacted him back then for rent when a colleague of mine shared his contact about desi guy renting out, he said we can meet at a coffee place, i was waiting, he showed up on a 96 corolla, he took me to one his properties for me to rent, i didnt like the place and said no. 

he owns 50+ houses and drives a 96 corolla, he was dressed up in some 90's old wear, no shoes and had some walmart sandals, now thats called a lifestyle, if you know what i mean... :)

cant blame him, thats his personality. :) 

There will be some people even if you give 1000$ and ask them to go get a good pair of clothing, they say no i am good, and rather instead asks what if i can keep this 1k in my bank,,, personality, they just cant chance themselves. 

these kind of people ofcourse be wealthy and fueken rich.. 

On the other side, there are a lot of filthy rich desis here that i know of, some employers, some people who are rich with ancestoral properties etc, do maintain a class and rich at the same time :)

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

easily possible if you good at money managemnt and well miser :)

i know a desi usc guy in philly area owns 50+ houses, he got his a$$ here back in 1992, i contacted him back then for rent when a colleague of mine shared his contact about desi guy renting out, he said we can meet at a coffee place, i was waiting, he showed up on a 96 corolla, he took me to one his properties for me to rent, i didnt like the place and said no. 

he owns 50+ houses and drives a 96 corolla, he was dressed up in some 90's old wear, no shoes and had some walmart sandals, now thats called a lifestyle, if you know what i mean... :)

cant blame him, thats his personality. :) 

There will be some people even if you give 1000$ and ask them to go get a good pair of clothing, they say no i am good, and rather instead asks what if i can keep this 1k in my bank,,, personality, they just cant chance themselves. 

these kind of people ofcourse be wealthy and fueken rich.. 

On the other side, there are a lot of filthy rich desis here that i know of, some employers, some people who are rich with ancestoral properties etc, do maintain a class and rich at the same time :)

Is he Anil ,very much alike the person I am talking about. I met this guy in 2012 and he owns 140 houses by then

7 hours ago, sage said:

How much truth in it. I heard from a colleague that some people who got PPE loans bought up to 10 houses.

is there any truth in it.

1 M ki 3 housed in utahhh

1 hour ago, MathuloMazaahhh said:

Is he Anil ,very much alike the person I am talking about. I met this guy in 2012 and he owns 140 houses by then

i reckon, but not sure, he look blak, with glasses on with a messy hair 

6 hours ago, veerigadu said:

very common story...lot of employers//mestri all made money now doing Real estate business