Jagan Considers Night Curfew To Combat Covid

Anta Assamey

Jagan Considers Night Curfew To Combat Covid

Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy is considering imposition of night curfew in the state to contain the Covid 19 pandemic. 

As the cases are increasing in the second wave, and the cases have touched 6,000 mark, the government is looking into various aspects to combat the spread of the covid 19.

The chief minister is holding a high level meeting in his camp office on Monday, to discuss the measures to be taken to check the spread of the virus. 

The chief minister is said to be looking at imposing night curfew in major towns and cities, where more cases were reported in the last one week.

The government is also set to review its decision on holding SSC and intermediate public examinations and declaring holidays for the educational institutions. 

More cases are reported from Chittoor, Guntur, Nellore, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam and Krishna district, where deaths were also reported.

The second wave of the Covid 19 is appearing severe and spreading fast taking its toll, unlike the first wave. 

The virus is said to be more harmful and is attacking even those who have taken first dose of the vaccine. 

Under these circumstances, the chief minister is holding a high level meeting on Monday to take a call on the regulative measures to be implemented across the state to contain the spread of the virus.

Ee night time curfews asalu ardam kadu naaku ...

If you think it is to remind people, I don't think people need better reminder than a mask on their face all the time...

So I don't know what I am missing in understanding these night time curfews ..torch.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

If you think it is to remind people, I don't think people need better reminder than a mask on their face all the time...

So I don't know what I am missing in understanding these night time curfews ..torch.gif

useful for anti social activities anthey

okkadu mask lekunda tirugutunnaru adhi vadilesi ee comedy enti

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

useful for anti social activities anthey

okkadu mask lekunda tirugutunnaru adhi vadilesi ee comedy enti

Anduke I seriously want to know the rationale behind this idea ..torch.gif

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Because Covid's Origin is from Bats, and Bats are active in the night, therefore covid is more 100x more powerful in the night. Daytime lo bats go into rest and covid also takes rest during the day.

Night time curfew..corona will be 5592d6ea98020ec40dbe11c52777583f.gif

Just now, dewarist said:

Because Covid's Origin is from Bats, and Bats are active in the night, therefore covid is more 100x more powerful in the night. Daytime lo bats go into rest and covid also takes rest during the day.

Ne comedy paduganu ..torch.gif

3 minutes ago, dewarist said:

You are talking like another whatsapp uni guy.

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

Logic ey....thopu thinking...