Was hurt

a_sagittarian

Tho am good at what I do. Am not liking the way am being treated by team. I am new to the team and nothing is being shared. This is not the first time I felt this way. Calm ga ichina work motham chestunna koda. Now they started joking I won’t work much and added to what they used to say I won’t talk much. I don’t want to work in this project anymore. But not sure how it works in FT.

• Sad 1

Don’t let your emotions get in your way Myaaan. EQ is more important than IQ. You should give tension to people but never take it.

I follow this recipe in real life every minute.

1 minute ago, a_sagittarian said:

Tho am good at what I do. Am not liking the way am being treated by team. I am new to the team and nothing is being shared. This is not the first time I felt this way. Calm ga ichina work motham chestunna koda. Now they started joking I won’t work much and added to what they used to say I won’t talk much. I don’t want to work in this project anymore. But not sure how it works in FT.

Picha Li8, keep doing ur work & u get ur day. I also don’t talk much but will send an apt gif in teams for each activity we do 😂😂

One of my colleague made a statement I don't contribute much.. 

Pulled out entire work I implemented in 6 months and that guy don't too any difficult task saying above my pay grade ani ..I didn't point out any of his defects .

He started satires and started to claim your masters didn't help ani..

Immediate ga you should stop otherwise I am going to file your abuse with client ..this is all abuse .and clauses of abuse chupincha...

Next day I went to team lead and manager and told I won't work with candidates who abuse others at work ani ..laptop mohan pina kotti vacha...

Do the same thing.... It is called work place abuse..don't take from anyone..don't fight back saying you didn't do this either..just calmly report to manager I got abused at work by this employee. It is work place bullying... Just leave the job

My manager apologies on his behalf and told me he is not as technical as you and just jealous of me getting all the attention.. labour fellow that redneck..

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Picha Li8, keep doing ur work & u get ur day. I also don’t talk much but will send an apt gif in teams for each activity we do 😂😂

IkZYiK.gif

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Don’t let your emotions get in your way Myaaan. EQ is more important than IQ. You should give tension to people but never take it.

Mahi-32.gif?1342331126

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

discussion talk GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

What’s up ra buradha? How’s Kalyan babu collections going these days 

:giggle:

8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Every minute anta @Pitta & @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

What’s up ra buradha? How’s Kalyan babu collections going these days 

Inkem collections - Kalyan Babu ki Corona vachi bleaching powder buradha lo paracetamol billalu yesukoni dhorluthunnadanta 😃😃

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Inkem collections - Kalyan Babu ki Corona vachi bleaching powder buradha lo paracetamol billalu yesukoni dhorluthunnadanta 😃😃

Adokaaa phakeeer lambdkkkk gadu, aaadi fans oka labor mundaaaa galluuuu. They are also partially responsible for corona spread in Telugu states. Labor LK gallu