సీఎం జగన్ ను చిత్ర హింసలు పెట్టిన అధికారి అరెస్ట్

nag_mama

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

clean

lekapovacchu but some of these burecrats bring their own political passion to their corruption and you can add caste also to the mix. I have listened to the arrogance of some of them. Beleive me it is disgusting even when i used to have a soft spot for TDP. Hopefully this will deter current bureacrats also going overboard.

7 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

did i say that only 5 crores

i was expecting total that was amassed

anyways corruption picha lite

Lite aa

antele manodi daggariki vache sariki light. 

ade doraka potey vere vadi corruption meeda edupu 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

lekapovacchu but some of these burecrats bring their own political passion to their corruption and you can add caste also to the mix. I have listened to the arrogance of some of them. Beleive me it is disgusting even when i used to have a soft spot for TDP. Hopefully this will deter current bureacrats also going overboard.

Evado thappu chesadu ani vere vaadini irikisthe nuvvu support chesthunnav. I don't under your logic. Two wrongs dont make a right. Jaggadu cases lo CBI officers and CBI lawyers ni lower level unna kontha mandhi CBI vallani koni false cases tho harass chesthunnadu. Nuvvu cheppinattu, its not detering the current bureacrats. Jaggadu is turning more officers into corrupt officials. 16 months chippakudu has screwed up his mental state.

3 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Lite aa

antele manodi daggariki vache sariki light. 

ade doraka potey vere vadi corruption meeda edupu 

dude you never seen my comments on your honest sheem corruption from me

i said his cases are waste of public money n shud be closed

meeru okatey direction vuntaru anukunta 

8 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Evado thappu chesadu ani vere vaadini irikisthe nuvvu support chesthunnav. I don't under your logic. Two wrongs dont make a right. Jaggadu cases lo CBI officers and CBI lawyers ni lower level unna kontha mandhi CBI vallani koni false cases tho harass chesthunnadu. Nuvvu cheppinattu, its not detering the current bureacrats. Jaggadu is turning more officers into corrupt officials. 16 months chippakudu has screwed up his mental state.

Ok bro - i dont know the specifics of bollineni. But just that such a profile of a bureacrat is not impossible based on what i saw. Maybe bollineni is not one of them.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Ok bro - i dont know the specifics of bollineni. But just that such a profile of a bureacrat is not impossible based on what i saw. Maybe bollineni is not one of them.

39 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I welcome this. some these bureacrats are super arrogant. Most of these upper caste thugs are aligned with their caste politicians whether in delhi or states.

Malla "merit" reservations unte talen undadhu ani yedhava cutting. Ofcourse EWS reservation ante no problem anuko.

Specifics theliyakunda, I welcome this antu sollu kaburlu cheppakudadhu kadha.

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Specifics theliyakunda, I welcome this antu sollu kaburlu cheppakudadhu kadha.

I went with what media said. Prathi dhaaniki nuvve self research chesi kanipedthava ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I went with what media said. Prathi dhaaniki nuvve self research chesi kanipedthava ?

What media? Most of the media divided dishing out complete lies or half-truths. Speicifics thelisthe particular case gurunchi comment chestha. Lekapothe musukoni kurunchunta. Kontha mandhi bureaucrats ala unnaru ani oka particular person ki apadhinchi cheppalem kadha.

Just now, Somedude said:

What media? Most of the media divided dishing out complete lies or half-truths. Speicifics thelisthe particular case gurunchi comment chestha. Lekapothe musukoni kurunchunta. Kontha mandhi bureaucrats ala unnaru ani oka particular person ki apadhinchi cheppalem kadha.

It is not possible for most folks to know specifics in all cases. You have certain idea of how some characters are and you see a report which somewhat matches it and you tend to beleive them.  This doesnt mean you are correct but it is not irrational to think like that. I could be wrong but i am not irrational. But if you tell specifics i will happily change my mind.

52 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

jaggad honest sheem 

Vad corruptionist bro. BolliNENI is honest officer. LemonGADDA is honest officer. Tinava sujana honest politician. Ramana honest judge

4 hours ago, Migilindi22 said:

@futureofandhra heritage paaallu taaguthavaaaa bro?

Pacha media brani washed these guys for last 30+ years. They think Chandal and their batch is clean and rest all are corrupt. Its not their mistake, its pacha media brain washing that they cannot see beyond what pacha media would say..

#pachamediabadithulu @somedude @futureanda @ticket