(FB Post) Very Tragic: entire family had been tested positive for Covid-19

JackSeal

Within 12 days, my elder brother got serious with breathing issues and saturation of 92% on oxymeter. 

1. He was admitted to hospital and stayed there for a day and was let go because of oxygen issues and unavailability of NIV(non invasive ventilator). 
2. We then admitted him in another hospital(Sree Gowri) in kukatpally, Hyderabad. On second day, they told us, his pulse might go down even with NIV. So, recommended a Ventilator. They called us at 8.30 pm, asked us to find somewhere else with oxygen and ventilator support. 
After trying so hard, we we’re able to find a bed in medicure, secretariat, Hyderabad. We confirmed the bed with ventilator and oxygen were available. 
3. We went to Medicure hospital, stopped the ambulance near the ER and our contact over there told us to leave to another hospital as the bed which was promised is no longer available after 20 minutes. My brother was still waiting in the ambulance with regular oxygen mask with a saturation of 60-70(>95 is normal). 
After trying my contacts, we found another hospital(Sahara hospital) in vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad. 

4. The distance is 27 minutes, as we were on the way and just 6 minutes away, he lost his pulse and heart beat and became movement less. I was guiding the ambulance driver with navigation and my dad was beside my brother. He could have done some first aid, but he’s not aware. Once we arrived at this hospital, they did CPR and tried to connect to ECG as well with no luck of getting him back.

This is the situation in India currently, don’t believe news, deaths are more than being reported. I dont wanna scare you people, but caution you not to travel even if its emergency or visiting for family’s death. This covid variant is so fatal. 

Note: Remedeser doses were scarce too. We had to buy them at 22k per dose.

Please please understand, its better to be outside India currently. No value of life here. 

If you personally know someone with Hospital, then only there is a chance you get better care and trust. I lost trust in indian health care system. Our entire family turned upside down with this. He was married only for 11 months. Everyone is devastated.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 7

• JackSeal changed the title to Very Tragic: my entire family had been tested positive for Covid-19

Yeah chusa nenu kuda idhe post indhaka In sos global indians community lo in facebook 

situation Ipudu bayata ki ochindi kani, nenu apr-8 kims ki velthe for my father’s checkup, akada neuro surgeon apude annadu situation worst ga undi, Beds are full already ani

34 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Within 12 days, my elder brother got serious with breathing issues and saturation of 92% on oxymeter. 

1. He was admitted to hospital and stayed there for a day and was let go because of oxygen issues and unavailability of NIV(non invasive ventilator). 
2. We then admitted him in another hospital(Sree Gowri) in kukatpally, Hyderabad. On second day, they told us, his pulse might go down even with NIV. So, recommended a Ventilator. They called us at 8.30 pm, asked us to find somewhere else with oxygen and ventilator support. 
After trying so hard, we we’re able to find a bed in medicure, secretariat, Hyderabad. We confirmed the bed with ventilator and oxygen were available. 
3. We went to Medicure hospital, stopped the ambulance near the ER and our contact over there told us to leave to another hospital as the bed which was promised is no longer available after 20 minutes. My brother was still waiting in the ambulance with regular oxygen mask with a saturation of 60-70(>95 is normal). 
After trying my contacts, we found another hospital(Sahara hospital) in vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad. 

4. The distance is 27 minutes, as we were on the way and just 6 minutes away, he lost his pulse and heart beat and became movement less. I was guiding the ambulance driver with navigation and my dad was beside my brother. He could have done some first aid, but he’s not aware. Once we arrived at this hospital, they did CPR and tried to connect to ECG as well with no luck of getting him back.

This is the situation in India currently, don’t believe news, deaths are more than being reported. I dont wanna scare you people, but caution you not to travel even if its emergency or visiting for family’s death. This covid variant is so fatal. 

Note: Remedeser doses were scarce too. We had to buy them at 22k per dose.

Please please understand, its better to be outside India currently. No value of life here. 

If you personally know someone with Hospital, then only there is a chance you get better care and trust. I lost trust in indian health care system. Our entire family turned upside down with this. He was married only for 11 months. Everyone is devastated.

FB post, copy paste. Hope this doesn’t happen to your family 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Yeah chusa nenu kuda idhe post indhaka In sos global indians community lo in facebook 

situation Ipudu bayata ki ochindi kani, nenu apr-8 kims ki velthe for my father’s checkup, akada neuro surgeon apude annadu situation worst ga undi, Beds are full already ani

Post link

1 hour ago, AbhiCoin said:

FB post, copy paste. Hope this doesn’t happen to your family 

FB post ayithe, he should have mentioned.

Or FB lo vesina vaadu could be the same as the TS.

Either way, scary situation.  Some stories coming out of Delhi etc. are shocking.  TS/AP inka antha darunam gaa avaledu but if this continues we are not far off either.  Hope situation improves and improves fast .. this is getting out of control.

15 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

FB post ayithe, he should have mentioned.

Or FB lo vesina vaadu could be the same as the TS.

Either way, scary situation.  Some stories coming out of Delhi etc. are shocking.  TS/AP inka antha darunam gaa avaledu but if this continues we are not far off either.  Hope situation improves and improves fast .. this is getting out of control.

It’s already dhaarunam there also - my peddhamma is no more, died this mrng due to Covid. My cousin brother is in critical condition too 😰

1 minute ago, ZoomNaidu said:

It’s already dhaarunam there also - my peddhamma is no more, died this mrng due to Covid. My cousin brother is in critical condition too 😰

So sorrry to hear that bro 😞 chala worst undi situation. Hope your cousin comes out of it soon... Nen roju oka news vintuna close ones nundi. Chepkune strength kuda ledu asalu. Friends relatives mottam devastating undi situation.