Prapancham lo Corona ki “Unlock”

reality

10 hours ago, reality said:

ani introduce chesina oke okka edhava...

ee Bodi gadu...

antha open up plan unte, Lockdown-end ani calm ga chesi unna ayipoyedhi..

adhedho... Corona ni mothham stop chssinattu... ‘Unlock’ ante... Janalu aaguthara inka... hint isthe chalu...

corona inko 5 yrs podu 

emi cheyya mantavu 

42 minutes ago, manadonga said:

corona inko 5 yrs podu 

emi cheyya mantavu 

neeku reading problem ithe nenem chesedhi... let me try in English.

I never said to continue Lockdown.... the way of announcing the end of lockdown should always have been calm and cautious, especially knowing the pulse of Indian sheeple. They get easily impacted by Bodi’s/ Govt’s instructions, they did all kinds of nonsense gestures to end Corona, such as clapping, dancing, chanting ‘go-corona’, just because Bodi said so. Imagine how they would take the word ‘UNLOCK’ officially coming from him. Due to this, People made self assurances that there is no more Corona and now you see what’s happening.

8 minutes ago, reality said:

neeku reading problem ithe nenem chesedhi... let me try in English.

I never said to continue Lockdown.... the way of announcing the end of lockdown should always have been calm and cautious, especially knowing the pulse of Indian sheeple. They get easily impacted by Bodi’s/ Govt’s instructions, they did all kinds of nonsense gestures to end Corona, such as clapping, dancing, chanting ‘go-corona’, just because Bodi said so. Imagine how they would take the word ‘UNLOCK’ officially coming from him. Due to this, People made self assurances that there is no more Corona and now you see what’s happening.

adele chitikalu chappatlu pallalu kottam ee rachha kuda adele ayina unlock time lo anta bane vunnaru 

ippude rachha modalindi