bhakt NRI patriotism ki naa salaaaam ra bhai.

Raven_Rayes

NRIs lo oka 70-80% bhakt mundalu untaara?

oka 2m aithe.. andaru... per capita donation from bhakts is about 1re.. lol.

mee kantey india lo undey vaalley nayam kadha ra.

Just now, Thokkalee said:

There are no real warriors anymore... all of them are social media warriors...

ochaava wise neutral person. both sides bad anthey ga... antha ku minchi nee kodi brain ki emi ekkadhu

• Raven_Rayes changed the title to bhakt NRI patriotism ki naa salaaaam ra bhai.
1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:
5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Ez7U-3PXIAMtGPv?format=jpg&name=small

India lo inta jarigaaka konchamaina revolution raakapote andaru siggu saram vadilesi brathukutunnattu 

• Upvote 2

Just now, ring_master said:

India lo inta jarigaaka konchamaina revolution raakapote andaru siggu saram vadilesi brathukutunnattu 

Halwa post lu choodu... siggu anedhi undha ledha ani artham aypothundi clear ga.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Halwa post lu choodu... siggu anedhi undha ledha ani artham aypothundi clear ga.

Em antaadu same casette repeat ... evadu Em cheyaledu antaadu..... India lo inte...edi chesina work out kaadu Ive dialogues

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ochaava wise neutral person. both sides bad anthey ga... antha ku minchi nee kodi brain ki emi ekkadhu

If you want an echo chamber, Facebook is your go to place 

nba all star 2018 basketball GIF by NBA

• Haha 1

If you want an echo chamber, Facebook is your go to place

Too bad your mods don't think so... they keep letting me in to disturb your echochamber.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Too bad your mods don't think so... they keep letting me in to disturb your echochamber.

My Mods?? If they can ban you, they are your Mods too 😀

You think this DB is an echo chamber? I don’t think so... 

you seem to want me to get out because I don't belong here. that's why 'your mods', since you feel a sense of belonging.

what is an echo chamber, first? you are just throwing out words you learnt this morning, because you want to sound smart.

This db is an echo chamber, yes. with smaller chambers inside it.

10 minutes ago, ring_master said:

people are angry, but they don't know where to show it.. actually they gave up the thought of showing the anger.. they are convinced they can't do anything. 

if the real power is at district level or village level, rallatho kottetollu whoever is responsible. but it's not the case. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

the day this DB apologises to me, or fcuking disappears from the internet, I will keep mocking the disgusting middle class echo chamber here.

both are not gonna happen, and i'll keep coming here with alt ids when I'm banned. lol. I hate you sickos that much.. purely because you mocked me.

yeah, i'm that childish. when I don't hate you fcuks anymore, I will stop posting. Its not hate for Modi.. Its hate for you guys. lol.

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

people are angry, but they don't know where to show it.. actually they gave up the thought of showing the anger.. they are convinced they can't do anything. 

if the real power is at district level or village level, rallatho kottetollu whoever is responsible. but it's not the case. 

yes. good point.

more power should be delegated that is why... even the union govt is headed by assholes, atleast they will respond to local troubles by changing the local govt officials.

now everyone busy thowing the blame on the other.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the day this DB apologises to me, or fcuking disappears from the internet, I will keep mocking the disgusting middle class echo chamber here.

both are not gonna happen, and i'll keep coming here with alt ids when I'm banned. lol. I hate you sickos that much.. purely because you mocked me.

yeah, i'm that childish. when I don't hate you fcuks anymore, I will stop posting. Its not hate for Modi.. Its hate for you guys. lol.

Did you hear about the Dunning-Kruger club? Read about it..