SHame on Rahul Dravid... Cred coins bs.

Raven_Rayes

The ad itself is infuriating to say the least.. on top of it that punchable face of Rahul Dravid.

Now Cred (now a unicorn startup) has come up with a con, along with Milaap, and is encouraging those with those silly coins donate oxygen cylinders to the needy.

this kind of sick PR stunt is what makes me mad at the upper middle class scum who's smug about 'doing his part'..

if you wanna do your part, join a rally against the govt.. Throwing your money at stuff is not gonna help much.

• Upvote 2

newsflash: no one knows if the oxygen cylinders are being actually distributed, and how it all works..

everyone just posting msgs about how they donated 100,000 litres of oxygen to the needy, participating in this sick joke of a PR stunt.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

The ad itself is infuriating to say the least.. on top of it that punchable face of Rahul Dravid.

Now Cred (now a unicorn startup) has come up with a con, along with Milaap, and is encouraging those with those silly coins donate oxygen cylinders to the needy.

this kind of sick PR stunt is what makes me the upper middle class scum who's smug about 'doing his part'..

if you wanna do your part, join a rally against the govt.. Throwing your money at stuff is not gonna help much.

Central govt can print money. So why is money a problem ?

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Central govt can print money. So why is money a problem ?

Its a problem because most of these dumbfcuk upper middle class losers read one economics article, and think they are now good enough to give gyan on how economy works, and how debt is bad.

even when there are lives at stake.

but Poonawallla, and bharat biotech making billions off this is good. because it means they are allowed to exploit the system similarly.

I wish these scum the worst kind of life.

47 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

this kind of sick PR stunt is what makes me mad at the upper middle class scum who's smug about 'doing his part'..

Ba Rahul is Brahmin waste caste 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AbhiCoin said:

Ba Rahul is Brahmin waste caste 

Its not about his caste.. he's an open sanghi.. sick fcuk. I wanna punch his face whenever I look at him.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its not about his caste.. he's an open sanghi.. sick fcuk. I wanna punch his face whenever I look at him.

Punch his face with your potty ba 

• Haha 1