i 140 going back to paata employer

Abhagyudu

Found this on a law firms page.

Option 2: Karthik can contact either Company A or Company B to inquire if they would rehire and thus continue sponsoring his Green Card.  As a side note, if a company has withdrawn an I-140 approval, that company can refile the I-140 without having to restart the PERM process, certain small restrictions not withstanding.

edi entavaraku nijam. Thinking of going back to prev employer. I140 withdrawn but not revoked as I stayed for more than 3 years after getting it approved...Kotta employer not starting the process and postponing it.. . PD vachi 2016 lo vundi ..enka wait cheyacha to start new i140 or go back to paata employer aa ani alochistunna..pls advise

21 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Option 2: Karthik can contact either Company A or Company B to inquire if they would rehire and thus continue sponsoring his Green Card.  As a side note, if a company has withdrawn an I-140 approval, that company can refile the I-140 without having to restart the PERM process, certain small restrictions not withstanding.

edi entavaraku nijam. Thinking of going back to prev employer. I140 withdrawn but not revoked as I stayed for more than 3 years after getting it approved...Kotta employer not starting the process and postponing it.. . PD vachi 2016 lo vundi ..enka wait cheyacha to start new i140 or go back to paata employer aa ani alochistunna..pls advise

I think you have to re-start even withdrawn.

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/petition-filing-and-processing-procedures-for-form-i-140-immigrant-petition-for-alien-worker

indigo withdraw 140 item chudu

41 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Tough question bro , ipudu nee patha 140 status kodithe emani chupistundi?? 

N0t 100% sure better attorney ni consult cheyi bro for 30mins with all your data, 

Short answer is - no need to restart PERM process

If your job classification has changed completely then there may be a need to restart PERM. AFAIK there is no such thing as rescinding PERM