Kia Telluride / Hyundai Palisade

bbmercury09

Toyota is planning to offer a new, large SUV with three rows of seats, and will add 1,400 jobs to an Indiana plant in order to build it.

The still-unnamed vehicle will have both a Toyota version and a Lexus version, the company said. The announcement of the plans, the new jobs and an $800 million investment at the Princeton, Indiana, factory was made Wednesday.
Specifics about how the SUV will be powered were not given, but the company said it would be "electrified." That could mean it will be a pure battery-electric vehicle, a plug-in hybrid that gets some of its power from being charged through electricity or a traditional hybrid that generates the electric power it uses while being powered by gasoline.

6 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Toyota is planning to offer a new, large SUV with three rows of seats, and will add 1,400 jobs to an Indiana plant in order to build it.

The still-unnamed vehicle will have both a Toyota version and a Lexus version, the company said. The announcement of the plans, the new jobs and an $800 million investment at the Princeton, Indiana, factory was made Wednesday.
Specifics about how the SUV will be powered were not given, but the company said it would be "electrified." That could mean it will be a pure battery-electric vehicle, a plug-in hybrid that gets some of its power from being charged through electricity or a traditional hybrid that generates the electric power it uses while being powered by gasoline.

Ok Snake Rules GIF by Doja Cat

1 hour ago, bbmercury09 said:

Anyone bought Kia Telluride or Hyundai Palisade? I am looking to buy midsize SUV and finding good reviews for these two cars. However I am skeptical of reliability in the long run and resale value.

I bought Hyundai Palisade in March 2020 and I absolutely love it. It has 10 year manufacturer warranty and 3 yr complimentary maintenance. I'm really enjoying it well. lots of space. 

1 minute ago, bankris said:

I bought Hyundai Palisade in March 2020 and I absolutely love it. It has 10 year manufacturer warranty and 3 yr complimentary maintenance. I'm really enjoying it well. lots of space. 

entha uncle

1 minute ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

entha uncle

It costed me $48,000. Just before lock down (march 2020) I got a good deal in NJ. right now i know some dealers are selling with mark up value (over the MSRP) . 

47 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

eppudu release market lo ki?

already sequoia undi kada 3 row seats ki

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

That would be grand highlander

https://www.motortrend.com/news/toyota-grand-highlander-trademark/

3 hours ago, bbmercury09 said:

Anyone bought Kia Telluride or Hyundai Palisade? I am looking to buy midsize SUV and finding good reviews for these two cars. However I am skeptical of reliability in the long run and resale value.

Bro conside VW Atlas or Subaru Accent