Sad week

Everydayrunner

Lost my maths sir.. another family unlce..

Colleagues both parents passed away due to lack of treatment.

IItis with deep grief I inform that xxxx Sir's mother & sister both passed away, due to non-availability of oxygen for Corona treatment. Om Shanti.. Sadghati prapti rastu.! 🙏

I am 200% sure the number of deaths in india are under reported.. no one audits the death rate..

The graveyards don't have enough pyre to burn the bodies.

• Sad 2

lost 3 family/friends last week and a bunch of other tested positive....that too all of them are very cautious all the time and taking measures before...1st wave ante unexpected prepared leru anukovachu...2nd waveki intha errihuk handling mana chutiya gov goppathanam....on top of it my mom works for ap gov...valla officelo couple tested positive and now it spread to 10...luckily no one died yet...they are not even frontline..no sanitizing and shiat in the office but gov still want employees to come in alternate days...i asked her to screw it and stay home

8 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

lost 3 family/friends last week and a bunch of other tested positive....that too all of them are very cautious all the time and taking measures before...1st wave ante unexpected prepared leru anukovachu...2nd waveki intha errihuk handling mana chutiya gov goppathanam....on top of it my mom works for ap gov...valla officelo couple tested positive and now it spread to 10...luckily no one died yet...they are not even frontline..no sanitizing and shiat in the office but gov still want employees to come in alternate days...i asked her to screw it and stay home

andariki covid vastadi ani antunnaru ee second wave lo.. looks like lukcy to survive.  Maa cousin kuda ap govt lo working.. she has fever since 4 days.. 

7 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

India la itlaney untadhi va...ikkada emi cheyyalemu..evadi dhi aadu susukodamey...prathi dhaaniki govt antey etla....pun intended..silent_I1

200.gif

25 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

evadidi vadu chuskodaniki already prepare ayi unte inka gov deniki..atleast they need to do something from there end..aina ofclo spread avtunte employeesni ramantunnaru ante inka LKki enta common sense undo telustundi

vadu exams ki going a head antey vadi sadism chudu

he is confident that majority are with him