GC dates sandeham

Hustler

Bhayya, Nenu FT teeskundam ankuntunna na preset employer tho eb2 lo pd jan2016.. e time lo move  avvochu antara? Hearing that dates will move by Oct and nov? Suggestions?

1 minute ago, Hustler said:

Bhayya, Nenu FT teeskundam ankuntunna na preset employer tho eb2 lo pd jan2016.. e time lo move  avvochu antara? Hearing that dates will move by Oct and nov? Suggestions?

No one knows bro at this point of time it's just guesstimate,  offer manchiga unte tisesuko without waiting for unknown , ilanti Job malli easy ga kodtha u ani confidence unte wait till september

13 minutes ago, Hustler said:

I am in the same boat.. undecided..

13 minutes ago, Hustler said:

2016 antey too far I think , 2011 or 2012 vastey ma ekkuva in this year or next year, I would say move on and take it if you feel everything else is good. 

1 minute ago, Hustler said:

It’s a good offer bro anduke alochisthunna.. GC ventane start chestham annaru but Entha fast aina at least 6-7 months padthadiga.

Ok if they start soon then it's not a problem for you, anyways current em avadhu , you have lot of time to retain your pd with new employer. 

25 minutes ago, Hustler said:

It’s a good offer bro anduke alochisthunna.. GC ventane start chestham annaru but Entha fast aina at least 6-7 months padthadiga.

antha fast emi ravu chiccha dates...if you can get back into queue in 2 years you will be in good shape

With current processing speed, I dont think they will open gates for 2015 and later folks bro.They already have about 400k applications to process.I dont think they will extend DOF to 2015 and beyond and accept additional bulkload

asalu dates current aithe antha problem enti neku? ur new employer will anyways file for gc and you will have a delay of one year anthe to get ur gc. That too "if" the dates get current in the most fortunate way. Be practical man there is no way jan 2016 will be current by this september. pedda pedda ashale pettukunnav kada gc dates current ayyipotayi by september ani :D

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hustler said:

Teesukunte teesuko but dont burn the bride with the current employer. Make a deal so that if u r date become available he will file for 485

3 hours ago, Hustler said:

Ice lo will move to 2018 anna