Hawaii trip

Azure

6 minutes ago, k2s said:

hotels costly anthey.. migitha antha cheap and affordable ee unkul 

beach front hotels badulu.. airbnb lo cheap koncham inland lo thesukoo... much better prices ki osthayi... beach ki nuvvu roju antha undavu kada.. just go in mornings(morning sun) and evenings (for sunset and fireworks).... migitha time beach lo pothey maadipothavu... 

anna which location and how to search Airbnb?

1 minute ago, Azure said:

anna which location and how to search Airbnb?

Search KEHEI,MAUI. You will get 1 BHK condo for $150-$200 per day. 

32 minutes ago, Amrita said:

April- June best time to go. Nov-march is rainy season full cloudy and rainy untundi. Honolulu ki cheap tickets akkada nunchi hop avvachu but PCR negative needed to do inter island hopping.

PCR negative after arrival or pre boarding anna ? 

3 minutes ago, Azure said:

PCR negative after arrival or pre boarding anna ? 

Safe travels website lo create an account for each traveler and add a trip. Need to add flight details, hotel details and upload pCR negative report before boarding. Hawaii lo digagane they verify details and quarantine exempt ani rastaru . Every hotel check in , trips lo etc etc you need to show quarantine exempt opening that account. 

Maui is recently added to safe travels. March lo kuda Maui lo enter kaniyyale. 

20 minutes ago, kittu_123 said:

MAUI Hawaii

You have to take Covid test before 3 days (72 hours) of departure to Hawaii(last leg). Hawaii Govt accepts only preferred covid test centers results. check Hawaii website for it. Then upload results into safe travel website. It generates QR code. It needed in Aiport. Due to covid rules, one has to take covid test for inter island flights. So thought to explore only 1 island. 

-Honolulu island is like crowd and feels like metro so I put this island a side for now. (I might wrong though)

As per my research and experience

-Maui - KUHULUI - OGG airport. There is Costco and Walmart near to airport. Must shop(Water and basic food) 

- If you landed afternoon, near by OGG airport -IAO VALLEY state park (completed with in 1-1:30 hrs. small hikes beautiful forest and river flow). 5 miles from airport. You can park car road side to avoid parking fees. Park closes at 7 pm.

-Next day whole day to ROAD to HANA. Its a tropical rain forest. Must hit the road by 7-8am in the morning so that you can cover most places(Twin falls, Garden of Eden Arboretum, Haiku, Keanae(Lava rocks) etc ). Must fill up gas, bring food and water. There are a lot of water falls. pull your car and visit. Roads are very narrow but drivable.

- Haleakala National park. Sunrise is beautiful. If you plan to sunrise, make sure book the parking permit($1 per vehicle) from recreation.gov other wise THEY WONT ALLOW you. its a 10,000ft above sea level. so must bring Gloves, sweaters, ear warmers and Quilts. Sunrise around 5:45 - 6:00 am depends on season. Its almost 2 hours from KIHEI. Must start from 3:30 AM.  I heard SUNSET is also good. For sunset, parking permit is not required. National park entrance fee $30.There are hiking trails too. I didn't explore. 

-Makena Lava fields. rugged road. Regular sedan car works. we can complete with in 1-2 hours.

-Waihe Ridge trail 2-3 hours.

-Wailea beaches and resorts are awesome. There will be a public beach walk ways. Nice to walk at sunset.

-LAHANIA and KAANAPALLI beach are beautiful. 

-Activities.

-SUBMARINE trip  in LAHANIA. Awesome experience under 120 feet ocean. Bit expensive $130 per head but worth. Total 3 hours trip.

-Snorkeling - we are non swimmers. so booked 1 on 1 session. worth it. $160 per head. For regular, you might get it for $60-$80. Best place to do Snorkel at MOLOKINI or LAHANIA. Total 2 hours.

-SUNSET cruise from LAHANIA or KAANAPALLI. $80 per head approx. Total 2 hours.

-LUAU Dance (Fire dance). Per head aprox $150-$200 I guess with dinner/drinks.

-Whale watch . Dec to April. we just missed it.

SEDAN/COMPACT car works but prefer convertibles or  JEEP wrangler etc.   Rental cars in HAWAII are very expensive due to covid as there was no business last year. Rental car companies syndicate and increased prices. Let me know I can tell you how to book car for decent price.

HAWAII trip can be in budget if you avoid resorts. Book CONDO in AIRBNB/VRBO. Activities and food expensive though.

idi pedda project laga undi kada bro, thntha plan cheyala 

just beach kada tini taagithe better a ani alochstuna

• Upvote 1

Just now, csrcsr said:

anni $$$ petti only beach cover cheste ela? malli malli veltava verevi choodadaniki ?

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

If beach and drink then Miami best anna 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Safe travels website lo create an account for each traveler and add a trip. Need to add flight details, hotel details and upload pCR negative report before boarding. Hawaii lo digagane they verify details and quarantine exempt ani rastaru . Every hotel check in , trips lo etc etc you need to show quarantine exempt opening that account. 

Maui is recently added to safe travels. March lo kuda Maui lo enter kaniyyale. 

Ok Anna, I will upload 

1 minute ago, kittu_123 said:

anni $$$ petti only beach cover cheste ela? malli malli veltava verevi choodadaniki ?

yaa velinapdu anni chudali emo kani , vammo a planning naaaa valla kaadu

may be konni rokjulu ayaka cheyaallli emo , ipddu unna immigration , covid, litlle work stress taakva ayaka chestaa

for now just want to go to some place chill eatiing drinking Cancun alochistha once AP ragane cheap and naa lanti lazy felllows ki best