Oxygen concentrators can be shipped to india with Garudavega

siru

29 minutes ago, 8pm said:

Send below details to [email protected]

Thank you for choosing Garudavega services to ship Oxygen Concentrator to India.

Please check below requirements and guidelines before planning to ship. 
  • Please attach Purchase invoice in Box 
  • Need to take physical weight Length,Width,Height in CM's and actual weight in Lbs's.
  • Need to take Sender and receiver's  Name,Address,Contact number and Receiver Name and address should be match in Aadhar card which are provided.
  • One shipment contains only one Concentrator and don't add any other items like masks,sanitizer etc...
Please click on below link and start shipping.

I sent email long time back .. they re not responding 

42 minutes ago, anna_eyyi said:

Ekada bro, entha padahi. 

Fedex nenu advertisment chusa kani apply cheyaledu.

I bought in local medical store bhayya .. i bought "Dynarex Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter". No 10Ls in stock anywhere. Ttal 845 with tax 

4 hours ago, 8pm said:

Send below details to [email protected]

Thank you for choosing Garudavega services to ship Oxygen Concentrator to India.

Please check below requirements and guidelines before planning to ship. 
  • Please attach Purchase invoice in Box 
  • Need to take physical weight Length,Width,Height in CM's and actual weight in Lbs's.
  • Need to take Sender and receiver's  Name,Address,Contact number and Receiver Name and address should be match in Aadhar card which are provided.
  • One shipment contains only one Concentrator and don't add any other items like masks,sanitizer etc...
Please click on below link and start shipping.

Thanks for posting bhayya. I have been trying to  contact them for the past 4 days but they are not responding.

Did you get any info how to avail the 15% discount? Also GST atlanti taxes India lo receivers daggara nunhci collect chestara .. any idea? 

3 hours ago, chingchang said:

I bought in local medical store bhayya .. i bought "Dynarex Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter". No 10Ls in stock anywhere. Ttal 845 with tax 

Planning to buy the same thing. This model is the only one that is in stock in several sites I have seen. 

28 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

Thanks for posting bhayya. I have been trying to  contact them for the past 4 days but they are not responding.

Did you get any info how to avail the 15% discount? Also GST atlanti taxes India lo receivers daggara nunhci collect chestara .. any idea? 

No bro.

first ikkada o2 concentrator dorakali ga