Tesla defeated? The REAL L4 Autonomous Driving presented by Chinese tech giant Huawei | 42Unboxing

Telugodura456

3 hours ago, kasi said:

6.30 -7.10 ........too much asalu, driving without lanes and with random traffic ...which i dont think autopilot is capable of

dani kosame kada..... vadi daggara side AI projects running to increase efficiency in downtowns.... as if a real human is driving.... 

TESLA has the power and Man Power to create, recreate the world..... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

dani kosame kada..... vadi daggara side AI projects running to increase efficiency in downtowns.... as if a real human is driving.... 

TESLA has the power and Man Power to create, recreate the world..... 

He was talking about chinese tech not tesla

3 hours ago, psycopk said:

Ev company edi vachina.. automous edi vachina tsla pani aaipondi ani edavatam mamule.. oka one yr ki oh i did mistake ani regret avatam kuda mamule…

dont bet against brightest minds like elon. dummy

Huwei is banned in usa so there is no threat to tesla in usa. Internationally who knows. TSLa already losing share in europe to volkswagen

18 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

If you train the model to use the same road again and again, it will become perfect... but when you put the model in different and unpredictable conditions, they will fail.. humans, and thus the vehicles on the roads are sometimes unpredictable... 

as you train the models with millions and billions of miles, they will become close to perfect... but never perfect..

true agreed about the training models, but the way it reacts to the situations(surrounds bikes, cars, scooter) will change even though you trained in the same roads

but see the video 6.30 and see the screen......the data was spot on 

16 hours ago, psycopk said:

Ev company edi vachina.. automous edi vachina tsla pani aaipondi ani edavatam mamule.. oka one yr ki oh i did mistake ani regret avatam kuda mamule…

dont bet against brightest minds like elon. dummy

i think people are over betting in Elon about EVs.......i hope you are rite n i am wrong 

from understanding, only thing thats keeping Tesla on the top is its rumors about FSD and new batteries 

i didnt take much time for stupid companies like Chevy to create an EV with great battery life(almost Tesla grade with active cooling)...with around 250-300miles and pricing it at 25-35K, and its available to buy today  

just image what will happen in the next 3-5yrs....with Giants like VW, FORD, Toyota and Chinese companies BYD, NIO, XPENG.......china already getting the IPs of tesla from their Chinese cars

• Upvote 1