anyone with arthritis knee issues ? suggestions please...

manchodu

I used to run and be active in sports , even though my right knee cause some issues. During 2018 trip to India with doctor visit and CT scan, it is confirmed that it is OA (osteoarthritis) and advised to give up  sports that impact knees  -  so that worsening of the condition will be very slow and  no recovery to original state with the current medications available.  Any info of village remedies... Please post. thanks.

1 minute ago, manchodu said:

I used to run and be active in sports , even though my right knee cause some issues. During 2018 trip to India with doctor visit and CT scan, it is confirmed that it is OA (osteoarthritis) and advised to give up  sports that impact knees  -  so that worsening of the condition will be very slow and  no recovery to original state with the current medications available.  Any info of village remedies... Please post. thanks.

My grand mother...used to fry pan...some stones...and wrap them in a cloth and apply on knees...

Regular oil massage kooda chesukunedhi...she had this problem in her 60's but survived till 87 years...without any medication.

P.S: I noticed that she is very very cool...and always stress free....

Okatey village..okatey illu...almost 72 years since her marriage...

I meant to say stress free ...from both physically and mentally "May" help

Good luck

5 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

My grand mother...used to fry pan...some stones...and wrap them in a cloth and apply on knees...

Regular oil massage kooda chesukunedhi...she had this problem in her 60's but survived till 87 years...without any medication.

P.S: I noticed that she is very very cool...and always stress free....

Okatey village..okatey illu...almost 72 years since her marriage...

I meant to say stress free ...from both physically and mentally "May" help

Good luck

cool man, kudiritey detailed ga kanukkoni share pls

Thanks for the reply. Running and sports are my interests, but have to stay away from them. staying away is not helping me - it is kind of depressing and physcially , i gained weight. I tried different workouts but didn't enjoy. Kind of in a difficult situation. Anyone suggestions regarding these are welcome...

19 minutes ago, manchodu said:

Thanks for the reply. Running and sports are my interests, but have to stay away from them. staying away is not helping me - it is kind of depressing and physcially , i gained weight. I tried different workouts but didn't enjoy. Kind of in a difficult situation. Anyone suggestions regarding these are welcome...

Don't run...start simply walk...going around....realise that we can't be the same always...if you intend to be so...you should had already worked how to keep fit till late age...

Anyways...better late than never....enjoying existingg health...keep improving it slowly....

Stress vadhu ra bhai...antey malla...depression antunaav