How to bring panimanshi from India

anna_eyyi

2 hours ago, anna_eyyi said:

ma friend valla papaki ayya ni petaru India lo, and due to covid a apapani tesukochesaru. (2 jobs anta so taking care of diff ani India lo pettaru, valla parents to old to take care ni aya ni pettaru all days home laga).

2 years ayindi, chinnna papa a ayaki baga alavatu ayyindi anta, joke entante ayane amma ani pilusthundi ma friend navukuntu chepavadu. 

now papa ikadiki vachina roju edusthundanta aya kavalani ani. enni chepina vintaledu its been 2-3 months ayindanta tesukochi but she is going out of control. 

So on what visa can we bring her?

Not possible.Need work visa for aaya

ayya ki aaya ki gandhi ki brandy ki unna difference undi

one solution is to do plastic surgery to wife as aaya so kid is happy

another is go india with pellam and come back with aaya so kid is happy

pellam change..husband happy..cards printed

• Haha 2

My friend (Indian) hired a nanny from a agency that sponsors Au Pair. In my friends case, they sent a teenage girl from Sweden as Nanny and she took care of kids like bathing, feeding, teaching, playing, walking them to park, driving them to school etc. He had this set up for almost 4-5 years and every year the girls changed and sent from different Scandinavian or European countries. 

You need to pay a hourly wage to the agency, provide accommodation (bed and bath) at your home, separate or same kitchen to prepare their food, car, pay their phone bills etc.

Your friend can try contacting an agency for help?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

ilanti facilites kuda unaya, good to know. I thought it's illegal and human trafficking.

U have to pay them well bro, I think it’s more than 30k a year

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Amrita said:

Ayya ni why pettaru?  Ayya already untaru ga ?  Really confused Confused Girl GIF

Telise adiginava ledu pulling TS leg, I thought ur intelligent 

12 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Telise adiginava ledu pulling TS leg, I thought ur intelligent 

Edo edipincha for his consistency in writing spelling mistakes @3$%

• Upvote 1

iddari lo okaru full time should take care of the kid till she is ok..take them to friends places,summer kada take her outside..toddler or kids chaala easy ga marchipotaru...you need to make them happy period.