Crypto carnage has not stopped yet

Anthasunyam

9 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

It just begin , wait for btc to come under 10k ... not too quick but slow and steady downtrend....

keep dreaming lol

Just now, Anthasunyam said:

people are trading with huge leverage, thats why this carnage, so many accounts got liquidated in this crash including me.

why do u think they've been trading with such a huge leverage ? isnt it worse than gambling ?  too greedy to get rich quick soon is it ?

3 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

why do u think they've been trading with such a huge leverage ? isnt it worse than gambling ?  too greedy to get rich quick soon is it ?

definitely greedy bro. especially when these big hedge funds enter into the game, they scare out the common people with big shorts (they do collectively). Until now they played with stocks, but now they got into this space and roiled everything. 

2 minutes ago, Anthasunyam said:

definitely greedy bro. especially when these big hedge funds enter into the game, they scare out the common people with big shorts (they do collectively). Until now they played with stocks, but now they got into this space and roiled everything. 

Indaka aina drop ki aithe this leveraged batch must have got wiped out , especially robinhood batch , huge amounts of money got pumped in when BTC hit its lows , I'm guessing most of it must have come from institutional investors

Definitely this is a planned game from Hedge funds and institutional investors. I am not sure about Robinhood batch, I dont think they are giving leverage on cryptos. Mostly panic selling undi untadhi Robinhood lo. Mostly Coinbase Pro, Binance and other big trading platforms provide leverage options. Binance is giving almost 125x leverage.