get three coffins ready

kalaa_pipaasi

"i understand you men were just playing around. but the mule, he just doesn't get it."

these are the most iconic title sequences ever made with the themes of red white n black. aaa titlesu, aa bgm..totally ee movie mothanni theater lo choosunte racha racha undedhemo.

nuv enthina seppu mowa..Sergio leone is lucky to have Ennio Morricone and Clint Eastwood on the board when he did this

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

"i understand you men were just playing around. but the mule, he just doesn't get it."

these are the most iconic title sequences ever made with the themes of red white n black. aaa titlesu, aa bgm..totally ee movie mothanni theater lo choosunte racha racha undedhemo.

nuv enthina seppu mowa..Sergio leone is lucky to have Ennio Morricone and Clint Eastwood on the board when he did this

Agree with Morricone and Eastwood being there at the right time.

Quentin often uses His music.

16 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Agree with Morricone and Eastwood being there at the right time.

Quentin often uses His music.

Yeah he uses most of his music in one way or the other.the producers will take the burden.

inkoti nuv monna cheppina movie ballad of buster scruggs choosa.last story thappa migithavi anni bagunnai. Thnq for the post that day 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

Eastwood thaatha swag a Vera level 

“I tried being reasonable, but I didn’t like it.”

Also this 

• Upvote 1