House buying help

All_is_well

Started looking to buy a house in Raleigh area (Apex and Holly Springs), no inventory, every place is doing bidding process, 200-300 people are in waiting list for each community. 
1. should I wait for few months to stabilize or is this going to be the same for future?

2. Will the prices go down?

3. 2500 Sq ft single family home base price with all included is $500k, they are releasing 4-5 houses each month, who ever bids high will get it. Suggest if this is worth?

4. Can we change the realtor before signing the contract?

1 minute ago, All_is_well said:

Started looking to buy a house in Raleigh area (Apex and Holly Springs), no inventory, every place is doing bidding process, 200-300 people are in waiting list for each community. 
1. should I wait for few months to stabilize or is this going to be the same for future?

3. 2500 Sq ft single family home base price with all included is $500k, they are releasing 4-5 houses each month, who ever bids high will get it. Suggest if this is worth?

Perygeydy thaggattanykey bro

Housing market will continue to boom next 1-2 years as lot of buyers are in the market due to the green card dates movement and low interest rates. So buy now 

yeah konni areas lo inventory issues unnai like Rayleigh, Austin etc

Charlotte, Dallas, Atlanta side koncham better undhi

Inventory issues is the main problem due to material problems especially Lumber

try old house if you are desperate bro

may be after few years you can switch to new house

E bidding wars lo tough to handle unless you are moving from NY Calif states after making enough money from salaries

20 minutes ago, All_is_well said:

Everyone will give different answer, go with the reason you want to buy house.

If you can't afford then don't buy.

Even if it decreases someday, within 5 to 10 years they will be back up.

I think prices are increasing because of lack of new constructions and that won't be solved for at least 1 year.

3 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Everyone will give different answer, go with the reason you want to buy house.

If you can't afford then don't buy.

Even if it decreases someday, within 5 to 10 years they will be back up.

I think prices are increasing because of lack of new constructions and that won't be solved for at least 1 year.

1.5M demand unte, 1.1M construction per month going on anta

so demand supply issues sort out avthe prices will relax.. also offices opening up and school year started, so may relax a bit antunnaru

Not every city is California city.. salaries same unnai so e rates doesn't makes sense for all cities - my 2 cents

35 minutes ago, All_is_well said:

2-3 years old home chusuko annay. Reasonable ga unnay 

1 hour ago, All_is_well said:

dont buy   .. anta kavali ante  individual house rent chesuko..  stocks crytos..  next housing ae.. wait for a year

gc unte its fine .. but not definitely on visa ee peak time lo

3 hours ago, All_is_well said:

Same boat, last ki Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs lo kuda penchesaru... so backed off and renting now...

Rates ekkuva poni future lo growth anukunte, lot premiums , adi idi ani extra 50k+ cheptunnaru, so koncham market settle ayye varaku calm ga undadam better ani lite teesukunna

• Upvote 1