Tamilian's - DOG ki Upanayam, Jandhyam

Hector8

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

kukkaki ki edho chestey danini gay marriage ki link chesav choodu great ehe

secondly gay thing is natural respect that

if its natural accept it 

link kaadu vay..nenu anedi ee kukkalaki event lu etc things which are generally not accepted by society and only done by a select few induviduals.

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

The ritual for the dog looks more like mockery to me, also edo ritual perform cheste casteism exercise chesinattu Ela aitadi? Just wondering ....if they discriminate others based on it ...sure go and call them out by all means. The tweet doesn’t make sense. 

BbPlus-shared.gif

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

The ritual for the dog looks more like mockery to me, also edo ritual perform cheste casteism exercise chesinattu Ela aitadi? Just wondering ....if they discriminate others based on it ...sure go and call them out by all means. The tweet doesn’t make sense. 

There are crazy people in all castes and religions and countries... but are we attributing a crazy thing one person did to the whole group?? 

this all looks like a staged thing just to make fun or publicity 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

There are crazy people in all castes and religions and countries... but are we attributing a crazy thing one person did to the whole group?? 

Or just people who are doing for fun/ boredom

14 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Cultural appreciation bla bla is the new fad. Sollu over action. Irrespective of that, I fail to see casteism here 

27 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Cultural appreciation bla bla is the new fad. Sollu over action. Irrespective of that, I fail to see casteism here 

Ala ante bleeding liberal hearts like the one that started this thread hurt avuthayi

53 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ilanti logics adamaka, maaku only magics kavali

• Haha 1