Kokapet- a megapolis in the making

hyperbole

30 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Hyderabad salu ra inkentha expand chestaru go to tier 2 cities 

social infrasture lendi IT companies kastamu to attract talent, Hyderabad east ke dikku ledu and districts will be a tall order.

They are trying with these 2nd or 3rd tier IT offices in districts but honest opinion is that is an eyewash.

districts will mostly grow with industries like manufacturing, textiles, farming and food processing industries. IT ki scope ledu man..Hyderabad is the salable product for the state to fund its ambitions in districts, Hyderabad bags untene Telangana as a whole bagupadutadi..just just look at villages, towns and districts from few years ago, local economy is bustling and ekkada kuda 20-30 lakks takkuva ledu per acer because government was able to provide basic infra like uninterrupted power supply, roads and transportation, drinking water and pumping money into farming sectors etc. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

MyHome Life hub. 40M sft(going to be asia’s largest office complex)

2020-10-18-12_52_34-png.633303

namam petukoni my home uncle baane dobbadu anamata

kcr kinda baaga bagupadadi ante Megha uncle , My home uncle at the end of the day ovadu aina tinalsinde 

hopefully they construct with quality and no compromise 

6 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

at present trend in hitech city enti antey vacate office building & give WFH to 60 to 70% of employees 

ex : Deloitte vacating few floors near meenakshi towers

Accenture vacated in mind space

so india lo covid elagu inko 7 to 10 yrs vutundhi hitech city/gachibowli lo vunna IT companies ee WFH ani khaali avthuntey kokapet to investments worth ee naa ?? Really confused on what to do 

India lo work from home workout avvadu, they will eventually slowly call back everyone to office ani some people opinion. 

4 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

at present trend in hitech city enti antey vacate office building & give WFH to 60 to 70% of employees 

ex : Deloitte vacating few floors near meenakshi towers

Accenture vacated in mind space

so india lo covid elagu inko 7 to 10 yrs vutundhi hitech city/gachibowli lo vunna IT companies ee WFH ani khaali avthuntey kokapet to investments worth ee naa ?? Really confused on what to do 

Adi temporarily, same USA la kuda ade parisiti but situation is different as everyone is prepating for back to office eventually and leasing frenzy is on..my company vacated premises in San Francisco last year and now we were told we are being moved to a new location and I am suspecting they will announce back to back office some time in August.

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

namam petukoni my home uncle baane dobbadu anamata

kcr kinda baaga bagupadadi ante Megha uncle , My home uncle at the end of the day ovadu aina tinalsinde 

hopefully they construct with quality and no compromise 

Revant Reddy gadu kalipina polihora adi, Rameshrao real estate kanna cement paina ekkuva paisalu vastayi anukunta.  Prior to 2014 he was the leading producer of cement in south India with 10 million tonnes and each million ton production requires an investment of approx 1000 crores. That is a turning point for him as an industrialist when he bought 2 loss making cement companies and turned them around in late 2000s.

actually Uttam kumar reddy helped him immensely as most of the cement manufacturing happens in his constituency.   

KCR is using him if any and if not for KCR he would have still been the same Rameshwar Rao of 2021 with MyHome may be except not venturing into media business(it is KCR persuasion I believe). Also all land in Hitech city he has acquired during YSR time through auction but definitely current government is favorable in granting permissions and building infra around his ventures as it is a win-win situation. all I am saying is it is an insult to Rameshwar Rao if you attribute his success to KCR. 

same with Mega, there is no manufacturer in India who can build pipes at scale as Mega and it is the sole merit why they got Kaleshwaram project. it was a win-win for both parties, current day there is no contractor who can beat Mega in irrigation projects and that’s why they are doing most of the major irrigation projects in other states like Andra(polavaram), Karnataka and Gujarat and actually delivering better results. See how fast Polavaram is progressing after they took it up

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

@hyperbole Other than gated communities, Do you know of any places in Kokapet to buy a plot ? You know just a colony, non-gated…

neeke ekkula telsiundali kaka but I am also looking to invest in Mohila and Sankarpally areas. If you have any plots just hold on to those and never sell (has a potential of 100,00/yard in next 5 to 10 years)

GO 111 full ga kakunda konni lepe laga unnaru to start with 1 or 2 villages

13 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

neeke ekkula telsiundali kaka but I am also looking to invest in Mohila and Sankarpally areas. If you have any plots just hold on to those and never sell (has a potential of 100,00/yard in next 5 to 10 years)

GO 111 full ga kakunda konni lepe laga unnaru to start with 1 or 2 villages

111 prekadam kastam kada