Kokapet- a megapolis in the making

hyperbole

2 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

im curious about target customers for these villas.. who will buy them.

C level executives, businessmen,  cinema actors, politicians  and rich NRIs.

I am just talking about apartments. These are built as ultra luxury apartments for customers looking for spacious apartments (5k-15k sft)

Example:

3 hours ago, ManOffSteel said:

Bro, all these villa projects are sold out..I am in the market for a villa, these are out of my range anyways. But I was just curious and enquired and apparently mostly of the projects are sold out give or take 1 to 2 left out villas with a bad plot or vastu in each project. I am looking at Mokila Shankarpally now..Even there most of the villas are in the 2.5 to 4 cr range now.. Till Chevella all the land has been bought out by builders and developers. It was hard to believe but after spending 3 months in the market I have come to terms with it..

3 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Bro, all these villa projects are sold out..I am in the market for a villa, these are out of my range anyways. But I was just curious and enquired and apparently mostly of the projects are sold out give or take 1 to 2 left out villas with a bad plot or vastu in each project. I am looking at Mokila Shankarpally now..Even there most of the villas are in the 2.5 to 4 cr range now.. Till Chevella all the land has been bought out by builders and developers. It was hard to believe but after spending 3 months in the market I have come to terms with it..

inka late ayithe Bidar, Zaheerabad, Vikarabad, Tandur varaku vellalemo Ali%20venu.gif

26 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

inka late ayithe Bidar, Zaheerabad, Vikarabad, Tandur varaku vellalemo Ali%20venu.gif

nen adgudam ankunna, bidar lo konukkunte aipotademo ani 😂

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2021 at 9:56 AM, Tomb__ayya said:

already zaheerabad and vikarabad are red hot :D

• Confused 1

On 6/28/2021 at 12:43 AM, Jambhalheart said:

at present trend in hitech city enti antey vacate office building & give WFH to 60 to 70% of employees 

ex : Deloitte vacating few floors near meenakshi towers

Accenture vacated in mind space

so india lo covid elagu inko 7 to 10 yrs vutundhi hitech city/gachibowli lo vunna IT companies ee WFH ani khaali avthuntey kokapet to investments worth ee naa ?? Really confused on what to do 

you should think beyond 7 - 10 yrs

On 6/27/2021 at 9:43 PM, Jambhalheart said:

at present trend in hitech city enti antey vacate office building & give WFH to 60 to 70% of employees 

ex : Deloitte vacating few floors near meenakshi towers

Accenture vacated in mind space

so india lo covid elagu inko 7 to 10 yrs vutundhi hitech city/gachibowli lo vunna IT companies ee WFH ani khaali avthuntey kokapet to investments worth ee naa ?? Really confused on what to do 

depends on what you are investing in kokapet and which builder...

never invest with any local builder for office spaces in any area...big firms would not even give appointments for small builders and they would only look at big builders like phoenix, myhome, aparna etc

15 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Yesterday went to ibrahimpatnam to check jb infra villas. Open plot 20k/sq yrd cheptunnaru. Worth antara? 

Konchem ekkuve. 8K/10K lo dorukuthayi 

34 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Yesterday went to ibrahimpatnam to check jb infra villas. Open plot 20k/sq yrd cheptunnaru. Worth antara? 

if its for investment in plots, check Janaharsha dream city..lots of individual sellers available currently at good bargain price from individual sellers...its a 2000 acre project completed long back

right now you can get it for 6-7K..good prospect for next 5 years to reach 25k

1 hour ago, neneno1 said:

if its for investment in plots, check Janaharsha dream city..lots of individual sellers available currently at good bargain price from individual sellers...its a 2000 acre project completed long back

Interesting.. can you pm the details bro?

1 hour ago, neneno1 said:

super deal kada, ippudu 300k invest chesthe 5 years lo 1 to 1.5 million, 5 yrs tharuvatha india return ayi settle ayipovachu

20 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Interesting.. can you pm the details bro?

just search for janaharsha dream city ibrahimpatnam and you will find many sellers on magicbricks and 99 acres..try to contact direct sellers i.e owners

If not go to that area physically and there are many agents with offices there in that venture...

also you can directly contact Jana harsha office..