Kiran Raow = Teddy, lol qwamedy TG Teddy also used Raow saab title in earlier days like 100 -200 yrs bckk samsthanm crazy

Khali_ista

3 minutes ago, Khali_ista said:

lol qwamedy, Jai TG

Kadhu va her family roots are from wanaparthy samsthan and they belong to velama community. janumpally rameshwar rao her grand father. 

1 hour ago, pahelwan said:

Kadhu va her family roots are from wanaparthy samsthan and they belong to velama community. janumpally rameshwar rao her grand father. 

https://www.fdaytalk.com/samsthanas-in-hyderabad-state-study-guide-mcq-bits/

sakkaga saduvu ida kotti soodu a surname search la, watt r u talkng i say histry eella mundu teddy Raja varuley..Nizam tho mulaaqath seekati sambandh thought of gng with porkistan but jst missed..Jai TG

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Khali_ista said:

sakkaga saduvu ida kotti soodu a surname search la, watt r u talkng i sayhistory eella mundu Reddy Raja varuley..Nizam tho mulaaqath seekati sambandh thought of gng with porkistan but jst missed..Jai TG

full story cheppu bro.. kocham clear ga, for DBians..

27 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

full story cheppu bro.. kocham clear ga, for DBians..

Kiran Rao is a descendant of Janumpally Rameshwar Rao, Raja of Wanaparthy. Wanaparthy Samsthanam was under Reddys so She is also Reddy. Name changed to Rao in the middle ani TS saying.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Khali_ista said:

sakkaga saduvu ida kotti soodu a surname search la, watt r u talkng i sayhistory eella mundu Reddy Raja varuley..Nizam tho mulaaqath seekati sambandh thought of gng with porkistan but jst missed..Jai TG

Thanks va I thought they were velamas. So Upasana konidela also Reddy’s her family is from Domakonda samsthan. Someone from domakonda samsthan had a name Rajanna Chowdary why they have teddies and commodes thokas then. What is the caste of upasana kamineni? 

1 minute ago, pahelwan said:

Thanks va I thought they were velamas. So Upasana konidela also Reddy’s her family is from Domakonda samsthan. Someone from domakonda samsthan had a name Rajanna Chowdary why they have teddies and commodes thokas then. What is the caste of upasana kamineni? 

Wanaparthy samsthanam valu basicaly reddy rulers. the surname "rao" was the title given to them...rao bahadur, raja bahadur, jung bahadur..sawai..deshmukh, raj pramukh etc were the titles awarded to them which they adopted to distinguish themselves from feudal lords.

Domakonda was founded as kamma samsthanam...but madhyalo it changes hands, it was not entirely in control of initial founders...atla domakonda samsthanam had chowdaries as well reddy's as rulers...most recent or at least for the last 100 years, the descendants identified themselves as Kamma's. I think there are about 30 descendants. One among the Domakonda Reddy's got married to Wanaparthy samsthan..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Wanaparthy samsthanam valu basicaly reddy rulers. the surname "rao" was the title given to them...rao bahadur, raja bahadur, jung bahadur..sawai..deshmukh, raj pramukh etc were the titles awarded to them which they adopted to distinguish themselves from feudal lords.

Domakonda was founded as kamma samsthanam...but madhyalo it changes hands, it was not entirely in control of initial founders...atla domakonda samsthanam had chowdaries as well reddy's as rulers...most recent or at least for the last 100 years, the descendants identified themselves as Kamma's. I think there are about 30 descendants. One among the Domakonda Reddy's got married to Wanaparthy samsthan..

Good explanation aithe upasana kamma na, reddy na

1 hour ago, Khali_ista said:

South india lo unadu Pakistan lo ela kalustadu ra golligey.... 

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

He is copy paste batch..from tamil nadu. just tamil teesesi telugu pettindu...migita antha same to same.

kaka Halwa anna namasthey nen manna thapp annaney malla pina 3rd vargham god nanu edo seyyamantunadu ndhi eeniki phuse lu egirinay antava ..