Yee pelli concept baagundi

Fish

3 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Edo face boook Instagram or tiktok kosam tappitey dammidi ki pani ki radu. 

Prathi di paniki raadu bro 

Apatlo photos, tarvtha videos, tarvta sm shooting, pre wed shoot kaalam tho.marali antuma db youth

🤣🤣 

15 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

whts special in that

she has friends and family who do this and even participate to make it memorable for her . so that itself is good.

13 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

she has friends and family who do this and even participate to make it memorable for her . so that itself is good.

marriage itself is a memorable thing for everyone, isnt it? that dance welcoming her is no special is what i am saying.

22 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

marriage itself is a memorable thing for everyone, isnt it? that dance welcoming her is no special is what i am saying.

Not for me.. that event is just any other event like me.. I regret for spending lot of money on that event. Marriage anedhi how we spend our rest of the life from that moment anthe kaani padhi mandhi em chesadra pelli ani inko pedda pelli ayyedhaka matladukodaniki kadhu ani ninna night ye @csrcsr bro thagi flow lo natho antunde

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Not for me.. that event is just any other event like me.. I regret for spending lot of money on that event. Marriage anedhi how we spend our rest of the life from that moment anthe kaani padhi mandhi em chesadra pelli ani inko pedda pelli ayyedhaka matladukodaniki kadhu ani ninna night ye @csrcsr bro thagi flow lo natho antunde

well everyne has thier own opinion, 

also memorable doesnt need to be rich, i meant to say that one day would be memorable for eveyone, cos you're partner is entering officially into your life.. 

16 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

well everyne has thier own opinion, 

also memorable doesnt need to be rich, i meant to say that one day would be memorable for eveyone, cos you're partner is entering officially into your life.. 

Yeah bro, I respect your and  @csrcsr opinion bro

41 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

anna nuvvu st louis  @csrcsr anna west coast... sitting virtual aithe aa teams invitation maaku pampa rade... ee long weekend intlo mastu boring..

• Haha 1