డబ్బున్నోళ్ళ కష్టాలు...😊

r2d2

'I had to take off my $800 sneakers and cut my own grass': Mass labor shortage in  Hamptons leaves rich horrified at having to cut their own lawns, do their own laundry and even paint their own nails

45241073-0-image-a-5_1625840638505.jpg

The combination of soaring local rental prices, the ban on temporary work visas and the fact that many hospitality workers are not keen to rush back to their grueling, low paid jobs after generous Covid-19 boosted unemployment, has left many Hamptonites without paid help for the first time. Some wealthy residents have even been forced to do the unthinkable; mow their own lawns or wash their own laundry. 'I had to buy a lawn mower and cut my own lawn. I wanted flowers planted behind the pool,' one resident posted on the neighborhood app Nextdoor. 'The landscaper didn't show up. I had to do it myself,' The same person added that their brother had to teach them how to use 'the thing that trims the weeds.'

Andaru own ga boss ayyithe work chesedi yevaru vuncle. Anduke please open borders. Labor shortage vundi ani already anni states Biden thatha ni yekkesthunnai. 

Pressure mounts on Biden administration to lift restrictions on US borders

"Our economy will not be reopened until our border is," Gloria said.

:giggle:

8 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Andaru own ga boss ayyithe work chesedi yevaru vuncle. Anduke please open borders. Labor shortage vundi ani already anni states Biden thatha ni yekkesthunnai. 

Pressure mounts on Biden administration to lift restrictions on US borders

"Our economy will not be reopened until our border is," Gloria said.

:giggle:

entha ksatam vachindi baa

9 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

entha ksatam vachindi baa

Adi true ne baa. Andaru unemployment theeskoni jobs maanesaru. Yevadu work ki poniki not interested. Inka makku gaalle dikku veellaki. Vallani illegal vunchtaniki ade reason.