28 people who looted our banks

Everydayrunner

16 minutes ago, Rajnichitti said:

Remove ramalingaiah raju garu from the list, first telugu IT giant, ayana epudu banks ni cheat cheyaledu, he only cooked his books for a financial years

Chala mandi background check lekunda telugu people ki IT jobs ipinchina devudu, nuvu nen ramalinga raju garni ane antha peddavaalan kaadu, he is greedy that's it, not a scamster like above list + jagan

First time i am. Supporting u ra pulka ga

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Vijay Mallya was chosen as a scapegoat because of his very public & lavish lifestyle

It would make a nice PR for govt to paint him as villan and appear to be doing something to recover money , while in actuality they did nothing to real looters

You couldnt answer the straightforward points i made in response. Why did he run off when he had the assets to cover the loans ?

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Ramalinga Raju put Hyderabad on the IT map , his arrest was a huge loss to state as a whole . 

If he were still in business Today he would have put ,vizag , vijaywada on country's map. Pretty sad how he had to fudge figures and lost everything

Yeah he deserves major contribution for IT development in hyderabad, pulkas and baboru claims they played a role in building it, if raju garu is still active now, infosys narayanamurthy, sun pharma range lo undevadu..he gave tough competition to infosys, even though he started late, chala mandi people ki h1bs ichadu even though they don't deserve, still raju's employees don't utter a single bad thing about him, a person who is near my street, worked in satyam, he always says how raju asked everyone how we can take our employees numbers to 10,000... At that time

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

You couldnt answer the straightforward points i made in response. Why did he run off when he had the assets to cover the loans ?

your bs rants don't deserve a response.

15 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

First time i am. Supporting u ra pulka ga

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Yeah he deserves major contribution for IT development in hyderabad, pulkas and baboru claims they played a role in building it, if raju garu is still active now, infosys narayanamurthy, sun pharma range lo undevadu..he gave tough competition to infosys, even though he started late, chala mandi people ki h1bs ichadu even though they don't deserve, still raju's employees don't utter a single bad thing about him, a person who is near my street, worked in satyam, he always says how raju asked everyone how we can take our employees numbers to 10,000... At that time

Pulkas mida edusthe gani niku mudda diggadu ga cbn along with raju deserves the credit one single entrepreneur can't put hyd in global map

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Because he is a dumb fck who is extremely conscious of his image , he couldn't stand getting taken for questioning or arrest. 

Some people misled him that go to London till everything cools down ,  his shares in United breweries were alone worth more than 10000 crores . 

HE genuinely thought that since all the defaulters are getting total wiavers ,I will atleast get interest waiver but indian government knew vijay Mallya is an extremely public target and any deal with him will be seen as corruption and made him the scapegoat.

Mallya lost more than 30000 crores with kingfisher , a huge dumb fck who squandered his father's legacy

So despite having the money the piece of $hit wanted to get a waiver. He needs to rot whereever he is. I dont know what values are guiding you to have sympathy for him.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

So despite having the money the piece of $hit wanted to get a waiver. He needs to rot whereever he is. I dont know what values are guiding you to have sympathy for me.

lol. you are unhinged..