SA model annaru, next idena

Pavanonline

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

previously they abused their power...

right now...they dont have power...

at the same time...blacks have power...but corruption is at peaks...

south africans are..afriad of Zimbabwe kind of things...

like…mostly whites do farming there...blacks don't know much about farming...but blacks occupying the white farming lands…and not producing enough agriculture products...etc

problem is every european country colonized africa and abused their reources and man power for their own good. Current geo political unrest ki main reason european fingering ee. 

5 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Whites kaadu, every race in world is in africa

yes Uganda nunchi desis ni tharimi kottaru apatalo..desis somehow felt they are superior to local africans. 

5 minutes ago, siru said:

problem is every european country colonized africa and abused their reources and man power for their own good. Current geo political unrest ki main reason european fingering ee. 

forget history, what are they doing now.

no one's saying Whites to get out of SA, but they are blocking every land redistribution efforts, and act like entitled fcuking dcikwads.

To blame racial segragation equally on both races is just giving backhanded compliments to the whites on their achievement in Africa.

7 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Really ? 

Its cities are way better than India ley, excite avvaku. Just that crime is more rampant there.

In India we uppercastes can live far more sheltered lives, and show all our indecent views on the internet.

6 minutes ago, siru said:

agree... colonization was bad...and it happend...cant be reversed...

before mandela era..whites were..abused their power badly...

and even after mandela...there is still some vialent nature in blacks...

right now there are four races there..black, white, brown, colored (mix of black and white)...

the genZ kids of whites are now southafricans..not europians...

and there is good amount of brown and colored population too..but coming to the power its always black or white...

check the TS article...that zacob zuma...is not innocent....

13 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Really ? 

i seen that country...

crime..is high...

my debit card got skimmed...in normal gas station ATM...at 7:00 PM..in Johannesburg..middle of sandton (konchem rich area..)

i dont think that is sign of development...

there is less police force...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

agree... colonization was bad...and it happend...cant be reversed...

before mandela era..whites were..abused their power badly...

and even after mandela...there is still some vialent nature in blacks...

right now there are four races there..black, white, brown, colored (mix of black and white)...

the genZ kids of whites are now southafricans..not europians...

and there is good amount of brown and colored population too..but coming to the power its always black or white...

check the TS article...that zacob zuma...is not innocent....

I have read stories of white farmers getting murdered and its very sad but I am talking about how the years of colonialism has left the continent in its current state.

2 minutes ago, siru said:

I have read stories of white farmers getting murdered and its very sad but I am talking about how the years of colonialism has left the continent in its current state.

yup...colonialism...was culprit...i too agree..

not only this country...almost all current major problems in world...

but...criticizing colonialism..doesnt give any solution now...

thats what our sanatana activists also do in our country..criticize colonialism...for cultural lose...

recently in one of club house disco…one sanatana activits said...British destroyed..the ancient sciences of hindutava...

i asked the question...did that ancient science passed to all people equally (irrespective of caste) in the society during that time...before British destroying... there is no answer after that...

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

neutral. lol.

same like kashmiris are equally responsible for their condition.

no better than any racist sanghi.

Me pakkinti pillodiki cleanjng cheyalanta nerpinchi ra po. Oka 2 36789millioms hours tesko po