SA model annaru, next idena

Pavanonline

6 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Me pakkinti pillodiki cleanjng cheyalanta nerpinchi ra po. Oka 2 36789millioms hours tesko po

lol. em chepthunnavo ento.

saati uppercaste ni venakeskoni osthunnava.

far left is no better than far right...

both are same $hit...they just delusional like they only correct...others are wrong...

if anyone opposes...they just apply tags...like anti national or upper caste...

i ignored them both...

i raised in society of different religions and castes ...

my friends are different cast and religions...

my teachers who taught me...are different religions, casts and some are communists and Brahmins...

what i am right now...is not belong to one religion or caste...

if someone cant get it...they are just fools to me..nothing to bother about them much...

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

previously they abused their power...

right now...they dont have power...

at the same time...blacks have power...but corruption is at peaks...

south africans are..afriad of Zimbabwe kind of things...

like…mostly whites do farming there...blacks don't know much about farming...but blacks occupying the white farming lands…and not producing enough agriculture products...etc

This is exactly why Indians are hated.

blacks don't know about farming ....

blacks occupying white farming lands  ...

blacks are in power in SA, corruption at peaks ...

ilanti erri fruit comments entha confident ga pedthunnav annayya.

This is why I said a lot of atheism is just positioning themselves as arbitrers of morality, without any sense of local history. And why Atheists make superb fascists, or fascist enablers.

typical upper middle class dumb Indian view of the world.

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

both are same $hit...they just delusional like they only correct...others are wrong...

i ignored them both...

my teachers who taught me...are different religions, casts and some are communists and Brahmins...

if someone cant get it...they are just fools to me..nothing to bother about them much...

bullshit... don't hide behind terms like far left and far right.

debate facts of the issue. Lets debate about SA's history and let me see you defend your racist and dumb statements in this thread about blacks being more corrupt and that SA is on the way to becoming Zimbabwe.

you are just full of yourself. typical upper middle class Indian.

Like I said Atheists are dumb, for the most part.

their politics starts and stops with religion, and then they embrace every other cultural and social institution that religion has built, because it gives them the privilege from which they preach to others.

I would trust a believer to be more kind and just, than a guy who proclaims himself to be atheist.

both races are equally responsible anta for condition of SA. lol.

An elite with not even 10% in ethnic proportion are throwing hissy fit because its cricket team is forced to include 3-4 colored players.

Hashim Amla said it best. That the policy of reservation in national team is not ideal because it vitiates the atmosphere in the team, but there's no other way to ensure colored kids (including Indians like him) have no chance without that reservation since most of the selection to the cricket team happens from a few clubs that are almost all white.

dasari, people like you are the reason India is still comfortably casteist and feudal. Keep making excuses for them, under the garb of being neutral.

when called out, hide behind 'far left is as bad as far right'.

Lived in Africa for a while. Segregation is real tbf. You have a beautiful city like Cape Town and attached to it is kayelitsha. Even though the natives have political power, most of the upper management in their companies is white. 

4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

i ignored them both...

bhayya...nuvvu AFDB lo job ela sampadinchav??Subramanyam For Sale Brahmi GIF - SubramanyamForSale Brahmi Shy GIFs

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

bhayya...nuvvu AFDB lo job ela sampadinchav??Subramanyam For Sale Brahmi GIF - SubramanyamForSale Brahmi Shy GIFs

correct bro...i am spending too much time...now a days....

i should take break....

10 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

correct bro...i am spending too much time...now a days....

i should take break....

ohh neeku ala ardham aindha....Brahmi Krishna GIF - Brahmi Krishna Frustration GIFs

naa Funny Memes thread ni AFDB directory lo add chesav kadha, so nuvvu AFDB ki pani chesthavemo anukunna bhayya...Brahmi dappu Tirumala Tirupati Venkatesa Movie Comedy Scenes, Srikanth Tirumala Tirupati Venkatesa Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, Ravi Teja Comedy, Roja Scenes, Telugu Movie Comedy, Kovai Sarala Funny Scenes, Telugu Comedy Scenes, Tirumala Tirupati Venkatesha Funny Scenes, Tirumala Tirupathi Venkatesa Movie Scenes, Kota Srinivas Rao Movie Comedy Scenes, E Sathi Babu Tirumala Tirupati Venkatesa Movie Comedy, Sri Balaji Video GIF