why is this "6" so important?

Yaman02

24 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

woman of this generation wants :  6 feet height, 6 figure salary, 6 inch little peter, 6 bedroom mansion, 6 cylinder cars

-------damn .. i ended up holding mi phone with my left hand 💦

Six pack marichithiri,,,,

15 minutes ago, Faang said:

6 inches is equal to half subway sandwich bro .. anthaku minchi untey woman gets pain.. their ** cannot accomodate more than 4-5 inches when aroused

It depends on the depthhhh of the fussssyyyyyy. Also they are elastic....anduke once you go black you never go back antaruuuu.....Sagipothayiiii lopala...Nallaaa mrodddaaaaluuuuuu must for deep fusssiesssss

8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

It depends on the depthhhh of the fussssyyyyyy. Also they are elastic....anduke once you go black you never go back antaruuuu.....Sagipothayiiii lopala...Nallaaa mrodddaaaaluuuuuu must for deep fusssiesssss

Nicee

28 minutes ago, Faang said:

6 inches is enough to satisfy a woman 

8 inches with 5 seconds wont satisfy her either. 

Its combination of size, duration and forceful impact ensures the satisfaction part. If that doesnt work then pheminist girl will argue why you not going down and yet expect me to go down ani

12 minutes ago, Faang said:

Half dozen donuts aithey okay 😝

sex will burn lot of calories bro....so 6 pack donuts are needed after the matter..