H4 ead question

Googlie

asking for a friend- 

H4 extension is in process and it might get approved in next 3 months (based on current trend)

If I apply H4 EAD first time application now, is there a chance that EAD also gets approved along with H4 within 3 months? 

experts pl suggest 

11 hours ago, Googlie said:

asking for a friend- 

H4 extension is in process and it might get approved in next 3 months (based on current trend)

If I apply H4 EAD first time application now, is there a chance that EAD also gets approved along with H4 within 3 months? 

experts pl suggest 

how can u even apply for h4 ead without valid h4 approval? you need to submit valid i-797 for h4 part of h4 ead filing….if ur filing both together is a different case….

11 hours ago, Googlie said:

asking for a friend- 

experts pl suggest 

If his Wife current H4 is still valid then he can go ahead and apply for EAD... No need to wait.. But just attach a copy of the new H4 receipt... 5gavml.gif

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Googlie said:

asking for a friend- 

experts pl suggest 

no EAD won't be approved with H4.

If H4 was first time then you need to wait till H4 is approved. 

If H4 is renewal then you can file for EAD anytime.