Grow some balllllllls ra ankuls

veerigadu

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

I'm alpha dog. Not betaaaa.....naaa moggalodhi....Independent thella lady ni pelli chesukuntaaa... Mana santha lo ladies domination chusiiiii asahyaaaam vesthadhi naaaku ayithe......In my case,.No in laws bullcrap or wifeee nagging. She is professional architect and she is independent women. 

Biggest stigma with western ladies and risk is divorce ayithademo if that every happens. I'm okay with that calculated risk. 

all the very best! you have In Law problem every where... did you got chance to talk with other white friends of You who are married ... @3$%

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

I'm alpha dog. Not betaaaa.....naaa moggalodhi....Independent thella lady ni pelli chesukuntaaa... Mana santha lo ladies domination chusiiiii asahyaaaam vesthadhi naaaku ayithe......In my case,.No in laws bullcrap or wifeee nagging. She is professional architect and she is independent women. 

Biggest stigma with western ladies and risk is divorce ayithademo if that every happens. I'm okay with that calculated risk. 

you can manage our ladies also. Antha bayam endhuku vaa - vallaki kommulu em levu. If you draw the line they will learn to respect.

But yea wester ladies are not that needy if thats what you want.

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Asaluuu liberty, independence, peace of mind lekundaaa how living I say??  Marriage  ayina ankuls ni asking 

Nee pellam vadilesi poyinaka mg ipoyinav kada ra

7 hours ago, psycopk said:

Apology accepted

Sure, thanks. I never ever hurt any one personally. Never in my posts did I abuse or hurt any one personally.

All I am against is those *ism and its followers.

8 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Asaluuu liberty, independence, peace of mind lekundaaa how living I say??  Marriage  ayina ankuls ni asking 

marriage ki mundu nee post lu chusi untee assalu pelle chesukonee vaadini kadhu bro .... #$1

9 hours ago, mustang302 said:

Edho married fellows andharu vachi nee daggara mora pettukunnattu saying ga vuncle? Why this frustration?

hi ra musti

inka db pattukoni veladuthunav 

ela undhi jeevanam?

10 hours ago, veerigadu said:

not married. asking WTF is everyone rejecting fcuk out of you . don't you worry . do develop social skills other than spending time in DB :D  . 

21 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

not married. asking WTF is everyone rejecting fcuk out of you . don't you worry . do develop social skills other than spending time in DB :D  . 

You are trippin. I’m not sure why 

21 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

you don't know bcoz , you are unaware , and far away from reality .. :D 

ok why are you going personal I don’t know 

12 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Andari life…okelaa vundadhu…

don't generalize…

if you are loosing …independence and peace of mind after marriage…then it means you dont know how to handle them…and you already dont have them before marriage…

** i mentioned “you” in the comment…it means not you exactly…who ever have this thought…

9 hours ago, veerigadu said:

alpha dog antey ento. Aa alpha book raasinodu clear ga rejoinder raasaadu that wolves work in packs, and there's no one alpha male. Instead based on circumstances and seasons several wolves take over that role. I think you are carried away by American individualism and exceptionalism both of which are laughable.

Its different if you want to stay alone and want to deal with people on your own terms. But marrying someone and pretending to be alpha is just amusing. Reminds me of that thing Elon Musk's first wife Justine said about him. That fcuker seems to have whispered onto her ears that he's the alpha in the marriage, on their first dance at the wedding.

anyway independent Indian ladies kooda unnaru. Ledhu anukuntey, you are just living under a rock.