Grow some balllllllls ra ankuls

veerigadu

49 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Asaluuu liberty, independence, peace of mind lekundaaa how living I say??  Marriage  ayina ankuls ni asking 

with slavery ,satisfaction and ignorance tho anukunta broooooo

53 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Asaluuu liberty, independence, peace of mind lekundaaa how living I say??  Marriage  ayina ankuls ni asking 

after some days u will be on the same boat naa... 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Abi levu ani nee dagaraku evaru aaina vachara? He is a piece of shitt keep him away

1 hour ago, ysshakeela said:

ladies vishayam lo experts @Biskot2 @Biskot @Biskot_2

Or @Spartan and @Sucker

ee vishayam lo vishayam leeni @psycopk @futureofandhra @ticket @Rendu vaallani adiginaa waste ani @NiranjanGaaru and @Shameless dudes discuss cheesukoovatam vini  @ysshakeelasiggupaduthu andhariki chebuthundi.

Why provoking smara..ninu anatam evari taram kadu anukuntava?

34 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Edho married fellows andharu vachi nee daggara mora pettukunnattu saying ga vuncle? Why this frustration?

foragaad epudu frustration lone untadu apudapud normal mode ki vostad 

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Why provoking smara..ninu anatam evari taram kadu anukuntava?

Vooow sorry Samara, nothing personal, just its usual AFDB way of life. Pulling ones leg where ever one can. Sorry if I hurt you personally. May I got too thick these days with getting pulled and me pulling somebody else’s. Many people around me are complaining too much on my behaviour. Prathi dhaantlo thappulu vethakatam, istam aina vaallanu yetla aina defend cheyyatam baaga alavaatu aipooyindhi. I think I should stop AFDB for some days.

Just now, ysshakeela said:

Vooow sorry Samara, nothing personal, just its usual AFDB way of life. Pulling ones leg where ever one can. Sorry if I hurt you personally. May I got too thick these days with getting pulled and me pulling somebody else’s. Many people around me are complaining too much on my behaviour. Prathi dhaantlo thappulu vethakatam, istam aina vaallanu yetla aina defend cheyyatam baaga alavaatu aipooyindhi. I think I should stop AFDB for some days.

Apology accepted

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

conflicts untai bro, I believe we(both husband n wife) need to earn those(liberty, independence, peace of mind) from the other person, I was thinking the same thing the first 2-3 yrs of my marriage, tarvata I said to myself, avvi pakkana petti, let me first just do whatever she wants me to do, I learnt to cook, I learnt to feed kids with patience, I learnt to spend time with her talking about us(as a family). Ippudu 8 yrs into marriage, since the last 1 year, I started to bring back each of those(liberty, independence and peace of mind) back into my life one by one, and she respects that since at the back of her mind she knows how much I did for her in last few yrs. Same thing vice versa.

PS: Na nature ki this is what I thought would work, and it worked, andaru ila cheyali ani ledu, idhe correct ani kaadu.

• Like 1

Adjustment ani okati untadi kaka danni follow avvali 

Eppudu adjustment lo unte life partner ni selection lo mistake chesinattu 

Eppudo oka sari adjustment kavatam lo tappu ledu

as usual nannu thidithe em radhu vayyaas.....Mee mohal mandaaaaaa.....Anyways keep living your way. Your life and your choice vayyassss, I was just curious antheeee. 

3 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

after some days u will be on the same boat naa... 

I'm alpha dog. Not betaaaa.....naaa moggalodhi....Independent thella lady ni pelli chesukuntaaa... Mana santha lo ladies domination chusiiiii asahyaaaam vesthadhi naaaku ayithe......In my case,.No in laws bullcrap or wifeee nagging. She is professional architect and she is independent women. 

Biggest stigma with western ladies and risk is divorce ayithademo if that every happens. I'm okay with that calculated risk.