US: CDC Recommends Fully Vaccinated To Wear Masks Indoors

Battu123

Mask-US.jpg

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention revised its mask-wearing guidelines. The CDC is now recommending that fully vaccinated people put their masks back on indoors as the highly transmissible Delta variant is spreading quickly in the US.

The CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky announced the same in a press briefing on Tuesday. “In recent days I have seen new scientific data from recent outbreak investigations showing that the Delta variant behaves uniquely differently from past strains of the virus that cause Covid-19,” she said.

Though the vaccinated people are less likely to transmit, unpublished data shows that vaccinated people infected with Delta can have as much virus as the unvaccinated have.

The Delta variant spreads faster and far more easily than earlier variants and it can make vaccinated people sick, though they might be asymptomatic or with mild symptoms. The vaccinated people can still contract the virus but their chance of hospitalization is very low.

28 minutes ago, Amrita said:

@Peter123 5htwb1.gif

I told the other day cases are increasing ani and its safe to wear mask  . CDC aey cheppindi akkarledu ani annaru ade CDC malla mask esukomane cheptondi. 

yes Adithya 369 Gif - Bala Krishna Adithya - Kulfy

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Amrita said:

@Peter123 5htwb1.gif

I told the other day cases are increasing ani and its safe to wear mask  . CDC aey cheppindi akkarledu ani annaru ade CDC malla mask esukomane cheptondi. 

yes vesukomanaru ante vesukovali kadha, 

i still dont believe that the cases are increasing in US, and India. Nenu mask vesukonu unless its mandatory. This is just my opinion only. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, mustang302 said:

" chinese " virus lo kastha  masala add chesthae "Indian" virus .scene discussions GIFkottesam gattiga antunna bakths...!

That is  India presents Chinese virus

12 hours ago, Amrita said:

@Peter123 5htwb1.gif

meeru baaga chepparandi

• Confused 1

Asalu ee political circus lo janala pranalatho aadukuntunnaru...people are to be blamed for blindly trusting cdcs guidelines - be prepared to wear a mask for next 2 years even if you are mask shamed.

Just now, Tomb__ayya said:

nenu 3 layers mask, face shield and PPE kit/gown vesukuni thirugudham anukuntunna

Space ki emaina going aaa bruhAan5iI.gif