Jr ntr and brahmanadam are of same height ?

DesiPokiri

17 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

jr ntr becoming top hero gives hope to people like me.. ^^

he has nandamuri legacy baa so it was easy for him to get a start. Family background lekapothe vijay devarakonda lanti personality unte gani break raadhu 

21 hours ago, bhaigan said:

kakandi ra entha visham kakina ventruka tho samanam pichi pulka

Visham kakkedhi enti baa pottodini pottodu anaka inkem antaru 

55 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

he has nandamuri legacy baa so it was easy for him to get a start. Family background lekapothe vijay devarakonda lanti personality unte gani break raadhu 

Damn

18 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

What? 5.1 aa chala mandhi women dominate chesesthar baa ninnu lol

Does it matter? Domination is never a one way street. I am okay with being dominated because i know people need me. And i can ask them to fcuk off anytime i want to.

I'm emotionally distant so it's impossible to dominate me emotionally. Yes a lot of women and men can dominate me physically. Most women don't and are kind to me. That's why i like women.

Men almost all try to dominate and get their asses handed to them. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

I’m sorry bro it’s game over for you. Heightism is real.. donno how you'd cope with it.

What's to cope? lol.

silly notions of what's normal or gameable. Lets just say I'm rich enough to do what 'normal' people can.

so, are you still in the game? I don't care about the game.

22 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

I’m sorry bro it’s game over for you. Heightism is real.. donno how you'd cope with it.

Its more likely that I can pay the girlfriend that you gamed your way into, to have s3x with me. Its actually very highly probable. :giggle:

except I'm not into girls that much. such a shame, no?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

What's to cope? lol.

silly notions of what's normal or gameable. Lets just say I'm rich enough to do what 'normal' people can.

so, are you still in the game? I don't care about the game.

I mean you are doomed in the dating market and other parts where height is perceived as advantage. Even if you earn lets say millions girl will try to use you . This world is ridiculously superficial AF. Call it or not this blunt truth.

1 minute ago, Scurvy said:

I mean you are doomed in the dating market and other parts where height is perceived as advantage. Even if you earn lets say millions girl will try to use you . This world is ridiculously superficial AF. Call it or not this blunt truth.

dating is for losers. dude, I don't care one way or the other about anything, except my own pleasure.

I'm happy being 157cm. I definitely did have problems when I was younger, but as an adult, I no longer give a fcuk.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its more likely that I can pay the girlfriend that you gamed your way into, to have s3x with me. Its actually very highly probable. :giggle:

except I'm not into girls that much. such a shame, no?

Dude you are funny and sound like Peter Dinklage from GOT. I like your enthusiasm..tyrion lannister peter dinklae GIF by Game of Thrones

22 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

The only problem I have as an adult is danger of being killed in a confrontation with a guy.

I deal with this by constantly reminding myself that life is not so much precious, and never to back down or show mercy to someone who beat me up (happened twice).

depending on the severity of the beatings, I'm open to dropping a 20kg weight on my attacker's ugly face while he's asleep, after pleading with him to please leave me alone in exchange for the world's greatest blowjob. hehe..

that is my only worry dude. That I may die before killing the person who beats me. Girls giving me the cold shoulder doesn't even bother me. I'm perfectly okay with it.

4 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Dude you are funny and sound like Peter Dinklage from GOT. I like your enthusiasm..

I don't fcuk women.

and I'm very kind. Not an asshole like Tyrion (from the books, a monster).

that's why its hard for me to kill someone who beats me. I have to constantly tell myself that its okay to kill. and that life is meaningless.Sometimes I forget.