Islam should reform man seriously....

NiranjanGaaru

14 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

aafghan aarmy got everything n lost means u can imagine the corruption

There is no Afghan govt and Afghan army, it’s all propped up by US after removing taliban. US did this to numerous nations in name of democracy. You can’t force something that people don’t want or understand. Hardcore islamisists ki women rights ante ninnu first champestadu. US military, defense companies and intelligence full ga mesayi inni rojulu. Lobbying peru tho politicians kuda mesaru, antha dry ipoyindi so no one cares now. International community hadavidi tappa there is nothing absurd with taliban ruling that part. People there have same ideology as taliban. Maybe there are some exceptions who’ll now be eliminated if they don’t escape.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you should get a brain, and some historical education away from the shakas, seriously

take everyone in this db along too for the class.

Emundi shakes lo?

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you should get a brain, and some historical education away from the shakas, seriously

take everyone in this db along too for the class.

Ne opinion enti are you supporting taliban?

15 minutes ago, james_pond said:

that religion is barbaric and backward. konni islamic countries bane unnai. thanks to not falling prey to its traditions and ideologies

bane unna countries ento please list

16 minutes ago, Heroin said:

Ne opinion enti are you supporting taliban?

I'm not the smartarse (eg. Telugodura) who pretends like Taliban are better than Sanghis. Obviously Taliban are way worse. Not even close. I remember stories about Taliban in the Indian media from the 90s very well. Remember reading about Mullah Omar way before Americans even heard about him after 9/11.

I'm just amused (disgusted) at all this pretension of India being good friends of Afghans, while using Taliban to pour venom on Indian muslims and their religion.

15 minutes ago, james_pond said:

turkey and egypt bane untai kada. in terms of freedom. i dont know if they have any war now lol

please do some basic research before posting here 

12 minutes ago, rightwar said:

please do some basic research before posting here 

maybe im wrong. chala countries varaku wars lo maggutunnai. but konni economic ga or personal ga bane unde chance undochu. jkl-south-jkl-telugu.gif aina edo islam country bane undi ante niku enduku ayya kadupu manta

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Inka Sanghis haven't caught on to the fact that Taliban practices and extreme version of Deobandi Islam that originated in India.

ante enti 🤔

5 minutes ago, james_pond said:

ante enti 🤔

have you heard of Wahabbi? Same like that Deobandi is an islamic movement (like our bhakti movement) that originated in India to revive Islam in the 19th century.

majority of Indian muslims are deobandis, and subscribe to the rules that came out of this movement. Taliban also subscribe to this version of Islam, but a more extreme version.

I remember reading about this way back.