AP Going Better Than TS On Exports

Anta Assamey

13 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Mostly because Andhra exports cheaper rice MTU 1010 , while Telangana is growing the costlier sanna rice

So sanna biyyam bagunte dhaniki demand ekkuva undali kadha 

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Mostly because Andhra exports cheaper rice MTU 1010 , while Telangana is growing the costlier sanna rice

Tg ki monnati rice ke dikku Ledu malla costly rice. 😂 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

So tdp rule lo 27-28 lakh tonnes export avvevi. jagga gaadu raagane 16 lk tonnes ki padipoyindhi. Indirect ga jagga gaadiki burra ledhani chepthunnada ?

DA fuq where did you get that number from ? Whole india didn't export 27-28 lakh ton  non basmati rice before covid hit

AP(& Telangana) have produced +20-30% extra food grains on average since 2019 due to good  rains , politicians has nothing to do with it since there isn't significant new area that was brought under cultivation after AP was formed .

5 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

So sanna biyyam bagunte dhaniki demand ekkuva undali kadha 

You are assuming that everyone likes sanna biyyam , which isn't the case . 

Export markets actually prefer long grain rice and sticky rice (we don't produce this) 

Also majority of the recent exports are going to feed animals , so the type of rice is irrelevant

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

DA fuq where did you get that number from ? Whole india didn't export 27-28 lakh ton  non basmati rice before covid hit

AP(& Telangana) have produced +20-30% extra food grains on average since 2019 due to good  rains , politicians has nothing to do with it since there isn't significant new area that was brought under cultivation after AP was formed .

see from 2.01 in the video - dhed dimag. Noru inthesukuni padthav - kastha aa burrani kooda penchu.

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

see from 2.01 in the video - dhed dimag. Noru inthesukuni padthav - kastha aa burrani kooda penchu.

I didn't even watch that video since I know the reality. 

Non basmati rice exports of india have been stagnant from 2014 until covid.

https://tradingeconomics.com/india/exports-of-non-basmati-rice

22 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I didn't even watch that video since I know the reality. 

Non basmati rice exports of india have been stagnant from 2014 until covid.

https://tradingeconomics.com/india/exports-of-non-basmati-rice

You are talking about exports outside of india. I think he is talking about sales of rice outside of state. Ap rice is exported to kerala also in huge quantities.

ఇది కూడా ఒక news ఆ... ఇంత delta area ఉంచుకొని బియ్యం లో కూడా lead లేకపోతే... ఇక జగనన్న కాంపౌండ్ లో తయారు చేసే స్పెషల్ స్టేటస్ బాటిల్స్ export చేసుకోవాల్సిందే 

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are talking about exports outside of india. I think he is talking about sales of rice outside of state. Ap rice is exported to kerala also in huge quantities.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/record-foodgrain-output-in-andhra-pradesh/article31682110.ece

https://www.newindianexpress.com/states/andhra-pradesh/2021/jun/11/kharif-foodgrain-production-in-andhra-likely-to-be-94-lakh-mt-this-year-2314689.html 

Food grain production has more or less remained stagnant or declined in AP between 2015-2019 due to drought like conditions in southern AP 

your information about kerala buying Andhra rice is old and outdated , nowadays they too started eating the slimmer rice varieties. Andhra farmers have more or less ceased producing lavulu