Is marrying beautiful women has any advantage for men?

anna_returns_1

evad enni neethulu cheppina. Andamaina gf or pellam does matter in this generation,

vaadini vaadu compromise cheskovadaaniki ituvanti lame excuses vethukuntaadu. 

When you have beautiful GF or wife then you know the feeling.

• Upvote 2

Na experience 

I had 2 girls friends , dated over a period of 8 years before i got married , one of the girl friend whom i was supposed to get married didnt work out from both parents side  , she looks like a super model and it was awesome feeling to be around her 

eventually got married to my current wife , she is not like my girl friend , but some times i have that feeling when ever i see some one that looks like my GF, my wife knows about my GF , but she thinks my feeling are long gone. I still feel i miss her  a lot. 

I never looked back or tried to contact my GF or look into her social media profile

36 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Na experience 

I had 2 girls friends , dated over a period of 8 years before i got married , one of the girl friend whom i was supposed to get married didnt work out from both parents side  , she looks like a super model and it was awesome feeling to be around her 

eventually got married to my current wife , she is not like my girl friend , but some times i have that feeling when ever i see some one that looks like my GF, my wife knows about my GF , but she thinks my feeling are long gone. I still feel i miss her  a lot. 

I never looked back or tried to contact my GF or look into her social media profile

Sunil Emotional GIF - Sunil Emotional Crying GIFs

Okati pellam beautiful ga vundi manam appi gadi lekka vunna samajam accept chestundi kani ..Veediki intha manchi pellam entra ani jealous feel avutaru janalu ..Pellani kapudukoleka chavali Hanged wine tasting GIF - Find on GIFER

Iddaru looks wise same unte no problems but kaki mukku ku donda pandu annattu unte ne issues. Not all but in my experience andam ga unna ladies ki koncham attitude/pogaru…etc. I pity few husbands who married for the sake of beauty and get trash talked by their wives.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

Na experience 

@iddaritho

intha detailed ga chepalem kaani.....#

maaku thelsinaa oka vaaunty uncle ...undevaaru....vaaunty is suoopperr butiful...and uncle also handssomeee...

kaani adhentoo vaaunty asalu unclee care kooda cheyadhu....maa mundhu kooda mee unclee gaaadu wastee geestu antundhi...

vaalla intiki vellina ....uncle ki anni opposite la chesthundhi....not sure why...anyways now they are in their early 50's and all happies ey...but still same domination...

like she sometimes uses vaadu veedu whenever he is around....naaku baley embarrassing ga undedhi...

ee topic choosthuntey aa pair ey gurthochindhi....

mariiagess are made in heave antaaru kadhaa..beauty tho paatu partner and partner familly, desires antey respectt undaali emo....atleast beautyy lekapoina respect and commiitted undaalemo ani naa yoka idhi....