pathetic h4 ead

csrcsr

It’s going to get even worse in my opinion. Law makers don’t want to block immigration but want to block them. It’s going to be unofficial like this. Anni clear chestee tellollu will be minorities

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

edo le bro papam a afghan kids kante better e everyone has theri own problems 

Of course baa. Shitizen ayyaka kuda yedo oka problem ani complaints chestham. It's never ending cycle baa. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

@csrcsr  bro...I have a question.....H1 extn approved but H4 extn still pending....in this situation, can I go ahead and file H4 EAD ? or should I wait until H4 extn gets approved ? 

@Spartan

yyou did not applied together ???h4extn adn ead , i think separate avuthe you might have to wait 

but not 100% sure bro h4 ead gurinchi ekva teliyadu

13 minutes ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

Who is this airbnb das ba?

Desi lawyer SIIIA lo member Greg Siskind Shishya. Ucha Thakkuva voopudu yekkuva batch. Raja Rammohanroy la vuntadi build up but nothing except twitter war. 

13 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

@csrcsr  bro...I have a question.....H1 extn approved but H4 extn still pending....in this situation, can I go ahead and file H4 EAD ? or should I wait until H4 extn gets approved ? 

@Spartan

You can go ahead and apply .... But remember for any reason if you are crossing the country ... H4 and H4EAD both will be invalid and you have to apply again even though you will get H4 when you cross the country...5gavml.gif

34 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Of course baa. Shitizen ayyaka kuda yedo oka problem ani complaints chestham. It's never ending cycle baa. 

ee video chusthe anni randralu musukoni thanks God anipistadi $s@d

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

yyou did not applied together ???h4extn adn ead , i think separate avuthe you might have to wait 

but not 100% sure bro h4 ead gurinchi ekva teliyadu

ya together file cheyyaledu

12 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

You can go ahead and apply .... But remember for any reason if you are crossing the country ... H4 and H4EAD both will be invalid and you have to apply again even though you will get H4 when you cross the country...5gavml.gif

Thank you