conversion ki tried

futureofandhra

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Problem lies within Islam religion itself

Unless u start de radicalization camps for them like china did in Uyghur province

Terrorism will remain

bs. China is a disgusting human rights violator in Uyghur.

Just now, Pavanonline said:

Rei endukura antha rosham 😂. Religion of peace ni reform chesko mundu. Recent ga rendu tamil pustakalu chadivav ga andukena smart ani self dabba kodutunnav 

Islam is not a monolith.. naa meedha counter eskuntey, nuvvu cheppedhi, oohinchukunedhi nijam aypodhu.

try to live closer to reality, not in some Sanghi bubble. :)

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

If the Islamic identity is so strong, and their edicts so all encompassing, there should've been one Islamic superstate.

instead its Hinduism that has its superstate - India. Not Islam.

India is not a Hindu state smart person while I can’t keep count of all the islamic nations, why so insecure? You should migrate and teach and reform them instead of wasting time here smart guy

India is not a Hindu state smart person while I can’t keep count of all the islamic nations, why so insecure? You should migrate and teach and reform them instead of wasting time here smart guy

this is why I called you a dumbfcuk. If Islam is the same for everyone, why are there so many Islamic states, and not just one state?

I'm not a muslim. I'm here to reform my own hindu brothers and sisters narrow minded attitude towards muslims.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Islam is not a monolith.. naa meedha counter eskuntey, nuvvu cheppedhi, oohinchukunedhi nijam aypodhu.

try to live closer to reality, not in some Sanghi bubble. :)

Sanghi aa, Orei simpleton reality lo lenidi nuvvu. I don’t care about what Islam teaches but I care about people dying in terror acts done by it’s followers. That’s the reality not some bullshit written in some bullshit book.

• Haha 1

Sanghi aa, Orei simpleton reality lo lenidi nuvvu. I don’t care about what Islam teaches but I care about people dying in terror acts done by it’s followers. That’s the reality not some bullshit written in some bullshit book.

you don't know what Islam teaches. and you don't have the humility to accept that you don't.

instead you want to offer solutions on something you don't know anything about.

the terror acts done in those regions have anything to do with Islam, you think? Are muslims everywhere in the world fighting each other like that? use your brain ra, yedhava.

see, I don't know anything about Islam. That's why I completely avoid criticizing or praising it. Stick to facts ra. why talk about something you don't even care about? lol.

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

this is why I called you a dumbfcuk. If Islam is the same for everyone, why are there so many Islamic states, and not just one state?

I'm not a muslim. I'm here to reform my own hindu brothers and sisters narrow minded attitude towards muslims.

Of course not, not all followers of islam are terrorists but to say we cannot criticize Islam because it’s hurting someone’s feelings is bs. When people here make generalized comments doesn’t mean it’s applicable to 100%, they mostly are towards the imperfect elements. It’s impossible to convey those exceptions every single time. You make hundreds of generalized comments every day and often revert to foul language when you can’t make a point. 

if you don’t know anything about it then how can you even start to reform others about it. You are as bad as people making negative connotations about something they don’t know. This is your smartness?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you don't know what Islam teaches. and you don't have the humility to accept that you don't.

the terror acts done in those regions have anything to do with Islam, you think? Are muslims everywhere in the world fighting each other like that? use your brain ra, yedhava.

see, I don't know anything about Islam. That's why I completely avoid criticizing or praising it. Stick to facts ra. why talk about something you don't even care about? lol.

You are making things up as you go, I didn’t offer any solution. You are one claiming you are smart and reforming people in your own mind. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Are you telling me the suicide bombers are not motivated by religion? Name calling is generally give away of a half knowledge. And you are going to reform others by talking to them?

you are neither smart nor a reformer just a pathetic troll.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Of course not, not all followers of islam are terrorists but to say we cannot criticize Islam because it’s hurting someone’s feelings is bs. When people here make generalized comments doesn’t mean it’s applicable to 100%, they mostly are towards the imperfect elements. It’s impossible to convey those exceptions every single time. You make hundreds of generalized comments every day and often revert to foul language when you can’t make a point. 

if you don’t know anything about it then how can you even start to reform others about it. You are as bad as people making negative connotations about something they don’t know. This is your smartness?

bullshit ra. you cannot criticize Islam because you don't know sh1t about it. simple.

I don't make generalized comments that are false, and even when I do, I make them as a self deprecating joke. All you have to do is challenge me to prove my statements, and I will take them back if I'm wrong. But the thing is, I'm mostly not wrong. You are wrong.

me refraining from commenting about something I don't have a clue about is the same as someone who's commenting negative about it aa? em telivi ra neeku.

7 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Are you telling me the suicide bombers are not motivated by religion? Name calling is generally give away of a half knowledge. And you are going to reform others by talking to them?

you are neither smart nor a reformer just a pathetic troll.

They may be motivated by a particular reading of their religion. Are you promoting that reading of their religion by talking about only their particular acts?

I can be whatever, but i'm not a clueless bigot who wants to opine on stuff I don't know about.

14 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

You are making things up as you go, I didn’t offer any solution. You are one claiming you are smart and reforming people in your own mind. 

what am I making up? you claimed some bs, and you can't justify your bs, so you are blabbering bs about me.

you pretended like criticizing Islam is some kind of favour that one can do for human kind or some sh1t. you are as much a troll as I'm. atleast I don't take myself seriously.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bullshit ra. you cannot criticize Islam because you don't know sh1t about it. simple.

I don't make generalized comments that are false, and even when I do, I make them as a self deprecating joke. All you have to do is challenge me to prove my statements, and I will take them back if I'm wrong. But the thing is, I'm mostly not wrong. You are wrong.

me refraining from commenting about something I don't have a clue about is the same as someone who's commenting negative about it aa? em telivi ra neeku.

I’ll criticize anything I want and I explained my motivation. You are the one who told that you are reforming people about Islam. If you don’t know about Islam as you said then you don’t know if it’s good either. So how do you know if people are criticizing it for wrong reason? For a smart guy I have to explain everything to you. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what am I making up? you claimed some bs, and you can't justify your bs, so you are blabbering bs about me.

you pretended like criticizing Islam is some kind of favour that one can do for human kind or some sh1t. you are as much a troll as I'm. atleast I don't take myself seriously.

Lol thanks anyway for finally accepting the truth. No one here is serious it’s all your imagination like your reforming

• Upvote 1