amaravati farmers situation

futureofandhra

6 hours ago, doublebose said:

Vote mari vesaru kada Alla Ramakrishna REDDY ki anubavinchandi......

Thulluru aa area lo teddies aa ekkuda so versaru, bisket ayyaru....enjoy...

world lo worst ante AP people selfish, idiots

Teddies ekkada antha kammas anduke alla kamalhasan chowdary mla ayyadu antunnaru @Jambhalheart

6 minutes ago, ticket said:

Teddies ekkada antha kammas anduke alla kamalhasan chowdary mla ayyadu antunnaru @Jambhalheart

FYI, I m neither kamma nor reddy, I said  oka caste vallani baagucheyadaniki maatramey ee amaravati capital kaduthunnaru ani

2 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

FYI, I m neither kamma nor reddy, I said  oka caste vallani baagucheyadaniki maatramey ee amaravati capital kaduthunnaru ani

Ni gajji thappinchi emi ledu akkada.. Major caste lu sc, st, kapu, reddy, kamma  e order lo untai..

Where is the proof for your gajji allegations man.. 

Alla teddy mla ayyadu.. Alla chowdary avvakunda

Oka caste ke benifit ani lanti vallu jalaganna 33 dsp laga fake allegations chestu bathikestava.

16 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

do you haave the list, if so why donot ycp expose the list instead of llegtions

sc st farmers gave laand

why ycp lied about capital 

even if they want to move why farmers are not part of discussion

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Krishna guntur have generally been bastion of positive thought, revolutionary spirit in telugu land. Most of the teachers used to come from there and spread to taste.

I agree of recent there has been deteriotation of quality there. Many talented people have left for hyd or america.

The solution is to bring city/urban culture there. 

And also you will find casteism as rampant in other places too. media generally doesnt focus much on other places as most gossip is around k-g fellows due to cinema etc.

Agreed, edi okappudu bhayya almost back in 70's

these 2 districts should go back to their golden decade days

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

land ichi adukuntunnaaru AP loney possible

opposition lo vunnapudu warning ichi vadhu antey they would not have given lands 

ycp for vizag antey they would not have given

house kattukuni ikkadey capital ani cheppi munchadu jaggad

govt caan change but opposition lo vundi silent ga vundi ippudu ghoram chestunnadu

if his revenge is on cbn , cbn is well settled n living happily 

farmers nasanam avutunnaru

valla edupu manchidhi kaadhu

veedu maalli devudu 

Show the proof that if YCP for Vizag that nobody would have given lands

didn't Jagan talk about Amaravati land scams while he was in opposition

Still he is living in same house and ruling from same Tadepalli

Did jagan came for Amaravati capital launch , was this not signs that he oppose Amravati as grandeur capital that needs to be built from scratch with 1 lakh crores

Farmers are getting money according to the agreements

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, em_chicha said:

Show the proof that if YCP for Vizag that nobody would have given lands

didn't Jagan talk about Amaravati land scams while he was in opposition

Still he is living in same house and ruling from same Tadepalli

Did jagan came for Amaravati capital launch , was this not signs that he oppose Amravati as grandeur capital that needs to be built from scratch with 1 lakh crores

Farmers are getting money according to the agreements

lol ee staatement edhaithey vundho joke

amaaravati caapital ga accepting ani aassembly lo told at that time where are you people

1 hour ago, ticket said:

Ni gajji thappinchi emi ledu akkada.. Major caste lu sc, st, kapu, reddy, kamma  e order lo untai..

Where is the proof for your gajji allegations man.. 

Alla teddy mla ayyadu.. Alla chowdary avvakunda

Oka caste ke benifit ani lanti vallu jalaganna 33 dsp laga fake allegations chestu bathikestava.

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

do you haave the list, if so why donot ycp expose the list instead of llegtions

sc st farmers gave laand

why ycp lied about capital 

even if they want to move why farmers are not part of discussion

(Even though I don’t agree with every video of ‘Political Punch’ still it answers ur questions with below video)

https://fb.watch/7JmlGBjT0e/

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

amaaravati caapital ga accepting ani aassembly lo told at that time where are you people

it doesn't matter they are minority back then, their voice is not even counted

As I said jagan opposed Grandeur Amaravati from beginning with his acts, when jagan started questioning about Amaravati land scams CBN started buying YCP MLA's . His voice was choked and made his statements as meaningless by so called media mafia

I was here and I knew from day 1 of capital launch that he oppose Amaravati

1 minute ago, em_chicha said:

it doesn't matter they are minority back then, their voice is not even counted

As I said jagan opposed Grandeur Amaravati from beginning with his acts, when jagan started questioning about Amaravati land scams CBN started buying YCP MLA's . His voice was choked and made his statements as meaningless  so called media mafia

aanother joke his voice was clear very much if not graandeur why not continue with whaat ever is there 

u cannot defend undefendaable 

10 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Bhayya...assembly lo chaala matladuthuru..cbn chestadu package is better than status...and status valla evariki emi vachindhi.anaadu later u turn chestadu..blaming it on bjp..on the same lines...Jagan ok anaadu tharuvaatha becoz of scams and cost of building the capital in amaravathi Vadhu anaadu...a lot change when in power...elections lo thelusthundhi what's the general public feeling ani...genuine ga aalochisthey..if amaravathi lo public was happy and we're satisfied with governance and development...why did pappu loose...idhey amaravathi didn't allow Pawan Kalyan before 2019. Jagan paadayatra tharuvaatha pasupu neelatho road kadigaru...ilaa chesthara evaraina...when you know you need the support of all political parties for capital...