Nee yavaa.. India la software jobs paying >50L per annum these days

jiggubhai

16 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

checked on levels.fyi for bangalore and hyderabad. deenemma, desi software engineers at companies like walmart and amazon are making >50L per annum with less than 5 yrs of experience. How re? Fake antara

No Fake... my relative is working on Embedded systems with 3 years he is drawing 36 lakhs, bonus is extra .. he buying properties in near by villages like Donald Trump... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

Not fake. Product based beginner ke 24 lpa istaru

24 CTC bro adhi. 3 years back, I interviewed and hired a candidate from M.Tech (CSE) from UoH as an ML Engineer to assist me in my work. He is a fresher straight out of college, we were a small product based company trying to do something in Computer Vision and AI. He did some thesis work related to clustering algorithms (some where in the corner). After 4 months, he got an offer from Qualcomm Hyderabad with 22 LPA CTC. He mentioned take home is 15 LPA and all other are some blah blah. But have to admit Qualcomm experience will take him to the places, Hyd location publishes highest number of papers than any other location of theirs.

My other friend works for D&B, his CTC is 28 LPA, take home is 1.4 LPM. So we have to see what they are taking home after all the deductions. Of course big product companies pay dearly and recently small and medium product based startups with good funding are offering crazy salaries.

Heard some companies in Bangalore offering Mercs as joining bonus for competitive devs. I don't know how far the truth is? may be to some folks from IITs/NITs I guess.