Nee yavaa.. India la software jobs paying >50L per annum these days

jiggubhai

3 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

adem ledhu , work environment is same in India as well.. infact I work mostly 4 hrs a day and 2 hrs on calls.. My team is very well planned in terms of work..even though we deliver 70% of the work compared to 30% onsite.they have downsized onsite resources and that saving willbe added as Bonus to India team this year end

Which company ba ? 

21 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

adem ledhu , work environment is same in India as well.. infact I work mostly 4 hrs a day and 2 hrs on calls.. My team is very well planned in terms of work..even though we deliver 70% of the work compared to 30% onsite.they have downsized onsite resources and that saving willbe added as Bonus to India team this year end

Lunchtime vundadhu ga ikkadi la....

Pay scales have gone up. CTS and Wipro lo kaasta specific technologies ki 8+ vaallaki 35L paying. Maa off shore lead vellipoyadu. CTS ni why late for hiring ante - they showed the offers they made and telling it is very hard to find people currently due to crunch. Maadi niche tech but not crazy hot like Data Science, DevOps etc. 

So services company 30-35 pay chestunte, product firms 50-60 pay cheyyadam lo pedda surprise emi ledu. 

If this trend continues I will be super happy for folks in India. At the same time, India may not be seen as a cost saving destination for outsourcing firms in the next 10 years. 

1 hour ago, cool_boy said:

Ekkuva salary ki work chesthe ivi pakka ani fix ayava

maravayya babu

Maralsindi nuvve....work ni delegate chesi life enjoy cheyyali....otherwise change job. 6 hr max per day and enjoy sc, ranches, lv

11 hours ago, ManOffSteel said:

Now a days India lo after covid product based market and start up market is on fire..5+ years exp to 80 to 90L kottina vallu chala mandi unnaru. If you have the talent to clear interviews Hyd lo Banglore lo 60L to 1 Cr is not difficult..

salesforce architects aithe pune office 1.5C starting with 10+ exp..hyd salesforce office lo managers kuda 50L unnaru...product based full swing lo undi market 

Taking 2.4 L/month after deductions as a Data Scientist. Thought I am in a good position but after going through this thread, feel I have to up my game. Slacked a bit from last one year or so. But good to know about the salaries that are being offered across India in selective technologies. Once you lose that fire in belly, you pretty much try to settle down in a place that is where I am now. Good thread!

31 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

Taking 2.4 L/month after deductions as a Data Scientist. Thought I am in a good position but after going through this thread, feel I have to up my game. Slacked a bit from last one year or so. But good to know about the salaries that are being offered across India in selective technologies. Once you lose that fire in belly, you pretty much try to settle down in a place that is where I am now. Good thread!

What company ?

28 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

Dont worry, Just get back on the track and you will catchup baa