Rey balio, endira idi..

jiggubhai

48 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

2 kids antarenti aa report lo 3 kadaa mana Balabob ki.

Ayina ivanni commone edo emotion lo chesuntadu ledante bhola shankarudi type maa balayya ani @veerigaducheppadu 

Possibly only two were present then 3rd could have been out of station... 

Nara Bramhani foreign lo did higher studies ga so aah time lo she was out of India.. 

9 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Possibly only two were present then 3rd could have been out of station... 

Nara Bramhani foreign lo did higher studies ga so aah time lo she was out of India.. 

That was much later bro, eeme CBIT graduate from 2006 batch I think or even later. 2004 lo foreign lo unde prasakthe ledu. 

Ekkado theda kodutondi

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

That was much later bro, eeme CBIT graduate from 2006 batch I think or even later. 2004 lo foreign lo unde prasakthe ledu. 

Ekkado theda kodutondi

Incident happened in 2004 , she married lokesh in 2007 don't you think so she would have done with studies by that time ?? Don't want to go more in to details of this much..

29 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Incident happened in 2004 , she married lokesh in 2007 don't you think so she would have done with studies by that time ?? Don't want to go more in to details of this much..

Yes but they married while they were studying bro, not after they completed their studies. I think Brahmini graduated from Santa Clara university in 2009 so she married before she started her master's program at Santa Clara. 

2004 she was definitely in India not the US