Why phulka ravi ki antha build up istharuuu phulkassss

veerigadu

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Enno velamandhi palita prathyaksha daivam bro ravanna aa rojullo

avn bro ipatki ma vignan , bapatla n sidhartha clg hostils lo annagar phto pakna ravana photo peti pooja chstham

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

If they have the blood, they are phulka. Otherwise, no. Don't call random people phulkas. They don't deserve it. 

thy r pulkas bt yu mentiond blood is a requiremnt so i assum u hv confurmed blood requirement of @DummyVariable @Telugodura456 @futureofandhra nic to knw u r verifyin blood befor admission to pulkaism 

4 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

thy r pulkas bt yu mentiond blood is a requiremnt so i assum u hv confurmed blood requirement of @DummyVariable @Telugodura456 @futureofandhra nic to knw u r verifyin blood befor admission to pulkaism 

They are not phulkas if they don't have the blood. Just like Ravi uncle is not phulka because he doesn't have the blood. If you fantasize about changing someone's caste, call @veerigadu as mala or madiga since he changed his religion and still claims to be teddy. 

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

They are not phulkas if they don't have the blood. Just like Ravi uncle is not phulka because he doesn't have the blood. If you fantasize about changing someone's caste, call @veerigadu as mala or madiga since he changed his religion and still claims to be teddy. 

Y u r afrid to acknowledge @DummyVariable @Telugodura456 @futureofandhra as pulka did the blood tst u did shw non royalty @veerigadu is madiga so yu agre @DummyVariable is pulka ?

26 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

26 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Mee mohal mandaaa naaa religion and cassettteeee nannu adagakundaaa ela marchesaruuu raaaa neee yevvaa 😂😂

katta kale varakuuu Hindu teddy neee. Proud of my heritageeee. I’m one of the few who supports cassetteeee based soceity. Only low casetttte people don’t like cassette. 

15 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Mee mohal mandaaa naaa religion and cassettteeee nannu adagakundaaa ela marchesaruuu raaaa neee yevvaa 😂😂

katta kale varakuuu Hindu teddy neee. Proud of my heritageeee. I’m one of the few who supports cassetteeee based soceity. Only low casetttte people don’t like cassette. 

Will you accept lower caste people as teddys? Then why are you calling Ravi uncle as phulka?

56 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

Y u r afrid to acknowledge @DummyVariable @Telugodura456 @futureofandhra as pulka did the blood tst u did shw non royalty @veerigadu is madiga so yu agre @DummyVariable is pulka ?

the world does not know that people like u aare the reaason for caste fights how unfortunate it is so low