procrastination....

dasari4kntr

All the best to all the @procrastinators, hope you achieve what you have on your back burners. I think I started liking this way, and don’t have the determination to get out of it.

bramhi-ready-drink-brahmi-ready-drink.gi

1 hour ago, sri_india said:

Nuvvu ala ante ela bro.......My first step is reducing time spent here .... I clearly see difference 

nenu ade anukuntunna...

but..naa pichhi paintings ki feedback kosam...vastunna...

1 hour ago, Epic said:

All the best to all the @procrastinators, hope you achieve what you have on your back burners. I think I started liking this way, and don’t have the determination to get out of it.

bramhi-ready-drink-brahmi-ready-drink.gi

you are in this stage...bro...

510865390-1-Kung-Fu-Panda-quotes.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/22/2021 at 7:22 AM, jambalhaatraja said:

I can sacrifice literally everything(friends parties weekend bongu boshanam) other than family in life and sit for extra 5-7 hours a day and work on my passion but my problem is I donno whats my passion so continuing job for now. 

I was dere… I know my passions too like what makes me excited to work. I tried most of them in possible ways. I realized passion grows at everything we are good at doing. We need to choose with what we can make a good career. Keep trying until you figure it out.

• 1 year later...
On 9/21/2021 at 9:40 PM, Shameless said:

that's me bro...cheppukovadame thappithe inthavaraku start kuda cheyaledhu nenu...I do have all the right tools but my laziness is killing me...Thinking Brahmi GIF - Thinking Brahmi Brahmanandam GIFs

Naaku aa laziness valla saduvu ralltledu Anna. 

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Naaku aa laziness valla saduvu ralltledu Anna. 

one year old thread ki ippudu reply ichchaavu.. your laziness is conspicuous...@3$%

7 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

one year old thread ki ippudu reply ichchaavu.. your laziness is conspicuous...@3$%

Orayya mamaulu English la yeduvu naa love day lo dhi 

8 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Avnu kada vunckle idhi 2 years back theddu 

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Avnu kada vunckle idhi 2 years back theddu 

yes.. & the last post was in May'22..

conspicuous

adjective
  1. easily seen or noticed; readily visible or observable: a conspicuous error.

2. attracting special attention, as by outstanding qualities or eccentricities: He was conspicuous by his booming laughter.

@3$%