anyone recently done AWS Solution Architect certification...?

dasari4kntr

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

@dasari4kntr @Spartan @csrcsr

Planning to write aws certification.

plz give tips ankuls.. Em certifications path correct and which material or sites and how many weeks typically takes 

Start wi solution arcchitect associate

Stephen marek from udemy

Or ryan kroonberg from a cloud anything works

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

@dasari4kntr @Spartan @csrcsr

Planning to write aws certification.

plz give tips ankuls.. Em certifications path correct and which material or sites and how many weeks typically takes 

consultancy owner vi ayyundi

dj-tillu-siddhu-jonnalagadda.gif

jokes apart…

any learning source is fine…acloudguru or cloud academy…etc lo lab option vuntayi…so you get hands on experience on some scenarios…

udemy also good…not sure about lab option there…

but one point you must remember… “learn it to become a true certified professional…not just for certificate sake”… this line helped me also…

• Upvote 1

My personal understanding is to go through all topics and try to understand relation across multiple areas like Organizations or IAM etc., that may require hands on.

So once you go through the topics and corresponding quiz/topic questions then spend $10 and go through ‘Udemy Instructor: Jon Bonso | AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional’ practice tests. 

I got Cloud Academy course for free as part of our organizational learning but I won’t recommend if you purchase one. Go with other as Stephen or some other but remember, you should have logical understanding on the architecture to get it done - I prepared 2-3 months and completed on first attempt with 860 score this year March. My spending was $10 for that certification.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1