B2 parents Visa - Travelling to US

raccharambola

Travel Ban --> 2 Weeks stay outside the travel ban country, but check the rules for that country you are going to. Then From that 3rd country you need to have RT-PCR within 72 hours and then come to USA..

• Like 1

rom Nov 1st yes they can, need 2 shots proof prior to travel and negative report within 72 hours of travel. 

Some of my freinds planning this way next month to get their parents to US. 

14 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

rom Nov 1st yes they can, need 2 shots proof prior to travel and negative report within 72 hours of travel. 

Did usa lift the ban?

2 minutes ago, anaon55 said:

Did usa lift the ban?

didnt you read the travel ban lift up news affective from Nov 1st ? for all visa holders with vaccinated proofs ?

1 hour ago, raccharambola said:

any experience do you know? what rules or protocols needed.? please help

Wait until Nov1st baaa travel ban lift chestunnaru.. etihad book chesukomanu emanna theda vaste four hours lo back to home and no immigration issues once they landed here ….

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

didnt you read the travel ban lift up news affective from Nov 1st ? for all visa holders with vaccinated proofs ?

I read nytimes article. But didn’t see official statement from usa administration. 

which vaccines are valid in india? I heard Jagan anna vaccine is not in the list. I parents took it from govt hospital. How can we take proof that they are vaccinated? 

24 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Thanks bro.which vaccines are valid in india? I heard Jagan anna vaccine is not in the list. I parents took it from govt hospital. How can we take proof that they are vaccinated? 

Just now, anaon55 said:

I read nytimes article. But didn’t see official statement from usa administration. 

the news is from tella house press meet, google it to find it.. 

Just now, raccharambola said:

Thanks bro.which vaccines are valid in india? I heard Jagan anna vaccine is not in the list. I parents took it from govt hospital. How can we take proof that they are vaccinated? 

who approved i think 5 so far, google it, 

waiting for covaxin approval from WHO ELU... they gave the latest updated october 5th , everyone thoguht they'd approve on 5th october, but its pushed to a week now, so next week perhaps they gonna approve it. 

as of bharat biotech;s covain vaccinaed people cant travel when they ban is up whichis from nov 1st, bu they'd get the approval sooner or later for sure. 

covishield aka astrazeneca has been approved by who eul, and also J &j, pfizer, moderna too, and some ither country vaccines also they approved so far,

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

the news is from tella house press meet, google it to find it.. 

No one confirmed its from 1st of November and no one confirmed India will be in the list...all they said is early nov

• Upvote 1

Just now, idibezwada said:

No one confirmed its from 1st of November and no one confirmed India will be in the list...all they said is early nov

search the thread in this forum.