Net Worth just hit 1 Crore

anna_returns_1

Net Worth just hit 1 Crore

renderTimingPixel.png

Disclaimer: In no means this is a brag post. Just wanted to share it with you folks. This sub has helped me a lot.

Hi Folks,

This is a throwaway account. I'm a longtime lurker, and frequent poster in this sub.

At 25 years and 7 months, today my net worth just crossed 1 Crore in INR. I haven't told anyone about it, so wanted to share it with you folks. Will probably tell my GF about it sooner rather than later.

Needless to say, I feel incredibly blessed. I feel most of our life is based on fortune and dumb luck. And, it's truly by blessings of my parents that I feel I was able to achieve this milestone.

Company stock had been skyrocketing for years now, specifically since I joined. Moving to a dollar/euro based country has certainly helped. We're living in golden era of technological revolution. Let's make the most of it.

80% of my worth is in equity. Indian MFs, US MFs and Company RSUs. Rest is cash waiting to be deployed in market downturns. I buy each month. Don't do SIP. I feel buying yourself forces you to evaluate your choices a little and do some kind of optimization. For eg., if I invest in 4 MFs, I will buy more in the one which is farthest from it's ATH.

I am strongly considering retiring early. FIRE is the term used for it. 30 is the age I've set for myself. At 30, I will evaluate if I have enough to leave the rat race, and start doing something meaningful. Something I care about. Something with 0 stress. I hope the gods keep bestowing their warmth upon me.

-RR Reditt